Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Who's Behind the Computer Part 5

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by MrDeranged, Dec 19, 2015.

1. cold blood

cold blood Moderator Staff Member

Advertisement
    gotta love the brown ones!

Pewaukee Lake, Wisconsin's most heavily pressured lake. Football jig;)

0507131647a_375191.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Brian S

Brian S ArachnoGod Old Timer

Wow!! I need to go up to the land of good cheeses and sausage (Wisconsin). I know the fishing is as legendary as the cheese haha

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. FrmDaLeftCoast

FrmDaLeftCoast Arachnosquire

Hello from Bakersfield, CA :bookworm:

me1.jpg me.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  4. lostbrane

lostbrane Arachnobaron Arachnosupporter

CA
    I’ll just leave this here...
    6BFA0CFD-FD1E-4EAE-8A39-D58B052FABCC.jpeg

• Funny x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Lollipop x 1
    • Cake x 1
  5. antinous

antinous Pamphopharaoh

Photo of me from my most recent trip to the Ecuadorian Amazon catching a female Pamphobeteus species.

A299B1EF-83F9-4099-B995-1CD39BDEBB7F.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 12
    • Love Love x 2
    • Award Award x 1
  6. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Arachnofriend Old Timer

US
    That is a fantastic photo. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Atemrael

Atemrael Arachnopeon

vaporwave hair.jpg

*Obi Wan voice* Hello there! I'm Elliott, a novice T keeper and long-time lover of anything creepy / crawly!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hi my name is Jonathan Hager I live in Huntington Wv with my beautiful wife and 3 kids. I work at JH Fletchers disassembling hammer drills for mines and fixing them. I have 7 tarantulas ,1 boa, 1 ball python and a bearded dragon. I came to this site for help when I need it and if I can help someone else then all the better. I love to talk tarantulas and absolutely hate it when people bash others because they made a mistake or asked a simple question. So let's see what's up! Feel free to message or ask a question I'm not shy. Thanks

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well I've been on since November and I'm just now seeing this. Just a tattooed carpenter from Missouri that loves music, hard work, and my animals over anything. Glad to be a part of the community. 1220181244.jpg 0915181437a.jpg 0911181040b.jpg

10. cold blood

At first glance, I thought the dog was balancing the roku remote on its nose...lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Nightstalker47

Nightstalker47 Arachnoking

20190112_183338.jpg

• Love Love x 1
  12. SuzieT

SuzieT Arachnopeon

Sooo...
    I've literally just typed up my book on the 'Introduce Yourself' thread along with a handful of photos of my baby (GO CHECK IT OUT!).
    But seeing as this thread is supposed to be photos of myself, I can't help but put a couple photos up of my beautiful Brachypelma Smithi (juvenile) on here as well.

So here we both are!...
    IMG_3482.JPG IMG_3483.JPG IMG_3485.JPG IMG_3487.JPG IMG_3488.JPG IMG_2455.JPG IMG_2499.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 2
  13. cold blood

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Nightstalker47

Nightstalker47 Arachnoking

Lol, if I ever end up in Wisconsin Ill be sure to bring you some. You'll have to take me out to one of your best fishing spots though. ;)

15. cold blood

Are those the tail lights to a GT-R?:eek:

That goes without saying.

20170826_180322.jpg

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Ok so here goes...me at 9, 15 and 60 years old...there are no more recent pics of me for fear I might break the camera, lol.
    evil me.jpg scan0002.jpg IMG_0119.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 4
  17. Chris LXXIX

Chris LXXIX ArachnoGod Active Member

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Awww, thank you:kiss: Time is winning though, I have aged about 10 years in the last 4. The only good thing is that my hair is still dark, not much gray in it yet. I have my Mom to thank for that, she didn't go completely gray until she was 80.

• Love Love x 1
  19. Not OP, but they are taillights to a Nissan Skyline GT- R BCNR33, but the GT- R badge was removed. Or it could be a GT- T or GT- ST with the GT- R rear wing.

20. Greasylake

Greasylake Arachnoprince

Both the skyline and regular R33 share the same taillights, doesn't have to be a skyline. The R33 also launched in '95, so it's not old enough for skylines to be imported yet, at least not ones you can actually drive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.