Who's Behind the Computer Part 5

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Well.... Might as well come out of the bedroom to reveal myself. Yea, I have a birthmark mole on my cheek ever since I was born, but it's hard to notice it in the pictures. I remember people talking about it, which it really bother me sometimes. But here's me in a high school senior graduation picture last year, with braces. Luckily, I'm done with wearing braces.
IMG_0017.1.jpg
Me in 1st Grade, which oddly is in black and white for some reason??
IMG_0216.1.jpg
I'll probably post some more pictures of myself later, if I can find them or if I take pictures of myself (which i'm terrible at).

Attachments

SuzieT

Arachnopeon
Are those the tail lights to a GT-R?:eek:
Oh wow! I've only just seen your comment now! I've had a hectic couple of weeks. :confused:

That would be my other baby...
My R33 GTST. Not a GTR. I could have got an R33 GTR back then if I wanted to, but my mind was set on drifting at the time. Plus when I first laid eyes on her, I fell in love!! Although drifting never kicked off properly due to my car being too sexy to ruin and due to other priorities. :))
I can do donuts and the odd baby drifts here and there, but I'm no pro.

I am a major car enthusiast! As well as a tarantula hobbyist and an animal lover! :kiss::hungry:

Angie Rohan

Arachnopeon
Hello! My name is Angie and I joined today :3 I love animals and nature. Hence why I became an exotic animals vet nurse. I worked in a vet clinic for a couple of years and then decided I wanted to focus on an artistic career instead, so I became a graphic designer. I got bored of that and my new goal now is to become a tattoo artist :D so far I’m a professional body piercer and a tattoo apprentice! Even though I left my job as a vet nurse I still helped stray animals and offered my house as a small local "exotic animal rescue center". I had help from friends and we would be always on the lookout for abandoned or injured animals, to the point where people would even call us to pick up animals they found or to surrender their pets to us because they could no longer take good care of them. Yeah, my passion ain’t cheap hahaha I basically work to pay the vet bills and maintenance of the little ones. This year has been great because we actually found awesome homes for many of our rescues and that makes me happy <3

My personal pets are a pair of chinchillas, the white one is Silver and he was actually a rescue. He is a bit "special" (just a little... slow, you know?) but super affectionate. And the other is Milo, who I’ve had for many years and is a couch potato. I also have a Sphinx cat, she is extremely clingy and loves all of our guests xD she is called Bellatrix LeSphinx (hehe... get the hp reference?)

Although I have tons of experience with exotic pets I am very new to invertebrates. They are a subject I have literally never studied so I am intrigued. Actually I have an irrational fear of spiders since...always. I just kick them out the window because I don’t have the heart to kill them despite my terror xD and it wasn’t till I bumped into a certain youtuber that made me appreciate the beauty of tarantulas. I think I overcame my fear because in my mind they are giant spider floofs and that is ok. So, I am considering having a few in the near future :D I am very excited and looking forward to it!

Sorry for the massive post, here is a photo of me:

SuzieT

Arachnopeon
**UPDATE**

I've updated my appearance! So it's only fair I show you this update! Along with Bubba's (my T) fresh appearance after moulting!

Me:
Long hair don't care!
Blonde ombré!

Bubba:
Silky black and smooth!
Knees on fire!

Hope all is well peeps!

SuzieT :kiss:
IMG_5071.JPG IMG_4924.JPG 88042B13-4064-4A3A-BB07-75E5807676A5.jpeg IMG_4498.PNG IMG_3974.JPG

docwade87

Arachnoknight
What’s up?! I’m Chris. Have kept reptiles and exotics since I was 10 (32 now). Huge nature and animal lover. Love to race and ride enduro& downhill mountain biking. Also like to play with fire and help people in terrible situations! Cheers
D8BE2C3C-569D-4A59-B857-597E7A2810A0.jpeg
C197A4BC-8E48-4868-BB47-FEBFBBD97055.jpeg
1A31565E-9183-4C47-8D4A-2A1B9EC02A28.jpeg

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
It's taken me a while to work up the courage to post here, but after looking through these pages thought I may as well.
I'm from the Gold Coast, my name is Ryan but everyone has called me Rhino since I was a kid (even my mum) I love the outdoors, being as self sufficient as possible and am a super keen survivalist, other than here I'm not on social media at all and I'm not a gamer (too much going on outside for me).

So here's the required pic and unfortunately I'm the one with the dirty Sanchez moustache.
IMG_20171203_141248.jpg

Here's one from somewhere I'd rather be.
RSCN6270.JPG
Also, I love and promote primitive skills, I used to have a company that made hand crafted knives, bows and arrows as well as an endless list of replicas of ancient tools and items.
These days when I have to work it's still for myself but now I like to build awesome bathrooms and toilets (yeah, I know right, but it pays the bills).
IMG_20190328_122035.jpg
Disco anyone?
IMG_20181212_105221.jpg
I guess that's just the tip of the iceberg, but thought I'd better be polite and introduce myself.
Cheers Rhino :happy:

ColletteTZ

Arachnopeon
5B1CD748-0CC1-4946-9F0E-4E383DD82E0D.jpeg 1A635F29-3673-4EBF-9B0B-F45C90088A01.jpeg 5B09A619-AE79-474E-8D7E-07CFAA03971F.png Hey,

My names Collette but I get called Tilly by a lot of people. I’m an avid gamer and anime lover who drinks too much whisky. I have two kids and one step daughter. I’m a graphic designer and artist by trade :)

Not much else to say really

JohnnyBoy83

Arachnopeon
Evening all, my name is John, and I'm new to tarantulas. Held one at a kids party recently (and it crawled on my face) and been fascinated since.

And one with the love of my life (ignore the ears, charity egg run)...

I'm 22, I live in Ireland. I love music, plants, animals and travel. I sell and repair vinyl records, film cameras and retro video games for a living. Former student of horticulture and film production.

My favourite creatures are Onychophora (Velvet Worms) and Trilobites.

Favorite song is "Java" by Augustus Pablo and my favorite book is 20,000 Leagues Beneath the Sea by Jules Verne. My heroes include Steve Irwin, Michael Palin, Bob Marley, David Attenborough and some more questionable ones like Pablo Escobar.
I've been described as a dosser and an airhead but I think that's because I'm hyperfocused on my own interests and not much else.

Here's a pic of me when I fist started browsing this forum about 8 years ago, and a pic from now, when I finally decided to start posting :rofl:

Attachments

KellyJade

Arachnopeon
7F080B8D-468F-4A2E-9739-B74FE24B5EB3.jpeg 824CEB91-0D43-44FB-8C51-6BE2CA4AFD8E.jpeg Hi!
I hate selfies or pictures of me really

I’m a science teacher. I teach biology and physics in high school.

Rajelle

Arachnopeon
Helloo~

This is my first time posting on this forum. I got my first T a little over a month ago. Her name is Rosay. :embarrassed:

I'm a 22 year old student from the Netherlands. My biggest hobbies are Disneyland, driving my motorcycle, staring @ Rosay and playing Fortnite:p

Nice to meetcha x

Attachments

JasonB12

Arachnopeon
Hi I'm Jason, married dad to 4 good kids, we all love animals. We live with 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 bearded dragons, 2 T's and 3 fish. When all of that's not keeping me busy I'm into football, gaming, movies. 20190203_075839_IMG_0960.PNG

cold blood

Staff member
es! I like the big "Röding" it
Not sure what you mean...never heard that word....all i know is youre not referrig to the bass.
! Do you fish for muskie too?
Of course...there was a good 20 plus yrs of my life where musky were my primary target. 20180426_224655.jpg

Musky is the state fish of Wisconsin....waters here are full of them....statewide 40" size limit gives some protection, but fact is that most musky fishermen would never kill one.

Last edited:

lossjoss

Arachnopeon
Hi! I'm new, so I'm assuming here would be a good place to introduce myself. That's me, and my first and only tarantula (as of now). She is a Guyana Pink Toe. I hope that it is a she, as she hasn't molted with me and is only 2 inches. I would love to own a GBB soon, but I haven't decided yet. :) 20190824_111213.jpg 20190824_172910.jpg

ThorsCarapace22

Arachnosquire
Me making a hammer chisel with my buddy taking pictures with his fancy camera. I'm not gonna lie it was weird working with a my buddy in the corner squatting with a camera but it all worked out : ) there should also be a picture of my family. My boy is way too tough to be 2 : ) just some random info.

Attachments