Arachnoking
Old Timer
At the top of Arthur's Rock.

Fishing with my brother in Galveston.

Visited my friend in Colorado for spring break

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lots of hot chix on the boards! Love me or hate me (for the later...screw you!!!)..... here is me...

;P ;P ;P

VrIgHtEr

Arachnopeon
Here I am :D:D:D Not a very recent pic... but I don't like taking pics so this is the only good one I have xD

Attachments

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Okay so this is a completely horrible picture of me. Its after 4hrs of sleep, 8hrs of work and 1 1/2 hour riding lesson BUT this is me and Maroni.

Last edited:

InvertsAhoy

Arachnopeon
My face ticks into this position whenever a camera is pointed at it. It's like an involuntary action.

Razzy26

Arachnopeon
as expected...

here are a couple pics of myself and my spider..

although if you want to see a lot of me in my world in my pictures, you can find them all at myspace.com/razzydora.

i am who i am, and i have no shame in that!!

The top picture is a picture of an avic. the versicolor pink toe.

its the same breed that i just ordered, so that is a picture of a tarantula that i will have.

the 2nd picture is a picture of me holding my female Oklahoma Brown. She is almost a year old. I bought her in May of 2008, when she was just 2 months old. The store guy I bought her from said that she was born march 23rd.

The third picture is of myself, and my fiancee, Tymm. we've been together for 4 years this june. hopefully in the next year or two, we will be financially stable enough to be able to get married like we have been planning for 2 years.

that would be a nice dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.