Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oh wait the sweaty guy pointing at the kid that doesnt exist,,i think i see him!

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I look serious in all my pics.:D

Ewok, I got a 'wink' too. :p

-Sean

Is there something more complicated to a guy about a wink than there is to a girl? If so then I'm definitely missing out on something ;)

(Hah, there I go again)

-Sarah

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ok ok,,dont you hate it when someone calls out your name and when you turn around,someone takes your picture!!?

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This is a terrible picture, shot of me shooting an event but I'm having some sort of problem with the files from that night and seeing if this system will accept it as a jpeg. And may as well throw some in of the bulls and see if they work.

Last edited:

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Is there something more complicated to a guy about a wink than there is to a girl? If so then I'm definitely missing out on something ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...that's one of the funnier things I've read on AB in a while :D

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
because sometimes we want to think things mean something other than what they really do...whether or not that was what shadow and whoever else had in mind I don't know and I won't claim to say, but it is how I took it and why I found your post to be so funny :) I will let the "others" speak for themselves.

edit: but that only explains the comment above, I don't find that we complicate things until women complicate something that should be simple. Then we just get confused trying to figure out wth you want us to do/think and that's when complications set in. Men in general are easy to understand, we're driven by only a handful of things, we generally say what we mean (except when you ask us if we think you look fat...and even if you don't look fat and aren't fat and we say you don't look fat you don't believe us), and we like to make our S.O.'s happy except when they become demanding of it (sometimes we need to be reminded, but not nagged).

Last edited:

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If you treat men like a pair of testicles with sensory organs, you'll do just fine. That's essentially all we are.

Women over-complicate men. Take this question:

What has four legs, a tail and barks?

A man is gonna say a dog.

A woman will take her time trying to figure out whether or not we're implying 'sea lion' or 'hyena' and if she makes it past that stage, will then try to figure out the specific breed of dog we're looking for.

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
because sometimes we want to think things mean something other than what they really do...whether or not that was what shadow and whoever else had in mind I don't know and I won't claim to say, but it is how I took it and why I found your post to be so funny :) I will let the "others" speak for themselves.

edit: but that only explains the comment above, I don't find that we complicate things until women complicate something that should be simple. Then we just get confused trying to figure out wth you want us to do/think and that's when complications set in. Men in general are easy to understand, we're driven by only a handful of things, we generally say what we mean (except when you ask us if we think you look fat...and even if you don't look fat and aren't fat and we say you don't look fat you don't believe us), and we like to make our S.O.'s happy except when they become demanding of it (sometimes we need to be reminded, but not nagged).

Oh. I see. :D

So... what you meant to say was that men are simple, have a short attention span, are easily amused, always the first to assume, are easily confused by most things and especially women, and when placed in a precarious position by a woman, would rather fib than be honest, no matter what the cost? ;)

ROTFLOL {D (Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I really don't think that about men)

-Sarah

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
So... what you meant to say was that men are simple, have a short attention span, are easily amused, always the first to assume, are easily confused by most things and especially women, and when placed in a precarious position by a woman, would rather fib than be honest, no matter what the cost? ;)
Check, check, check... uhm yeah, that about defines us.:)

Innocently, ay? :)
Very innocently. Like a little bunny-rabbit, with a big smile.

-Sean

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer

-Sarah
i should hope not!!:eek: hahaha;)

Corranthe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi. I've been reading the posts thus far this evening. It has been amusing and I almost hate to get back on topic, but anyway, here are a couple of pics of me. :eek:

Last edited:

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer

-Sarah
and don't forget our belly/groin scratching/grunting too.{D LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.