Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Richard

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
And so flood in the old guys "compliments" to a girls picture on AB.
I give it five minutes... and there will be a whole new page of nothing but bad pickup lines...

Sky showed us just that :p

You guys know I am just picking on you. Dont get all mad and such.
Och, good grief....the thought never crossed my old mind ;-0) Nice picture Heather.

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A friend of mine did this... I thought it was pretty cool. The background is a lake in Colorado.
Very nice....what background?
And so flood in the old guys "compliments" to a girls picture on AB.
I give it five minutes... and there will be a whole new page of nothing but bad pickup lines...
But we don't spray paint our compliments on buildings all over town.

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And I do?

I am sorry but you must have me mistaken for someone else because I am afraid I amnot following what you are trying to tell me..?

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nothing, Spider. After attractive ladies post in this thread, the resident dirty old men come out of hiding to compliment. ;)

Phil, you've gotten better. :clap:

Lovely picture by the way, Heather. :)

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nothing, Spider. After attractive ladies post in this thread, the resident dirty old men come out of hiding to compliment. ;)

Phil, you've gotten better. :clap:

thank you i am trying and i do practice when i can :rolleyes: --- PHIL

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
But we don't spray paint our compliments on buildings all over town.
And I do?

I am sorry but you must have me mistaken for someone else because I am afraid I amnot following what you are trying to tell me..?
I'm sorry, I believe you call it "urban art". Let's see here in your bio...."Interests: Aerosol". Taggers get shot in Los Angeles.

After attractive ladies post in this thread, the resident dirty old men come out of hiding to compliment. ;)
The young whippersnappers come out of hiding, too. Be careful, I've been eyeing your girlfriend. I'm a sucker for red-heads.

Last edited:

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Heh . . . first time she posted on here, it started a flurry of reactions. I think we're all suckers for redheads. :D Cheshire forgot to hit on her, too. :rolleyes:

Now . . . you weren't calling me a teenybopper, were you? 'Cause that'd just be confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.