Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
a lucky man indeed!

i too feel pretty lucky, i gotta admit.;)
a few pics of my wife, the international Bellydance star, Tamrahenna of Tx.
for a mother of two at 34 i think she looks alright.
She's been doing it since we got together 14 years ago, she performs and teaches several times a week..leaving me plenty of time to work on my own hobbies.
she also designs and makes many of her costumes.
If any of you Texans ever pass through Dallas, let me know, and we can meet where she performs and have a drink, eat lamb chops and watch her dance!

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
a lucky man indeed!

i too feel pretty lucky, i gotta admit.;)
a few pics of my wife, the international Bellydance star, Tamrahenna of Tx.
for a mother of two at 34 i think she looks alright.
She's been doing it since we got together 14 years ago, she performs and teaches several times a week..leaving me plenty of time to work on my own hobbies.
she also designs and makes many of her costumes.
If any of you Texans ever pass through Dallas, let me know, and we can meet where she performs and have a drink, eat lamb chops and watch her dance!

lucky indeed:clap: she's very pretty! bellydancing that's awesome,awhile back i used to date a "cage dancer" she used to dance in a cage at this crazy nightclub,and man she was a trip wearing all of these crazy sexy costumes and pretty as ever.real fun and definitly not boring{D bellydancing very cool:clap:

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lucky indeed:clap: she's very pretty! bellydancing that's awesome,awhile back i used to date a "cage dancer" she used to dance in a cage at this crazy nightclub,and man she was a trip wearing all of these crazy sexy costumes and pretty as ever.real fun and definitly not boring{D bellydancing very cool:clap:
thanks BM!

What kind of dancing does a dancer do in a cage?sounds interesting!..is it like go-go dancing?

I dont know if i would be ok with my wife wearing sexy costumes.:D
I don't mind bellydancing, because its not erotic.
[well, at home that all changes;)]
the bellydance community is super conservative,no sexy outfits or anything.
they perform for children, old folks, everyone.
and if the patrons try to talk to them they get thrown out by huge arab bodygaurds.{D
no probs so fAr..she said in 14 years no one has ever said or done anything rude or inappropriate...they get treated like movie stars.:clap:

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thanks BM!

What kind of dancing does a dancer do in a cage?sounds interesting!..is it like go-go dancing?

I dont know if i would be ok with my wife wearing sexy costumes.:D
I don't mind bellydancing, because its not erotic.
[well, at home that all changes;)]
the bellydance community is super conservative,no sexy outfits or anything.
they perform for children, old folks, everyone.
and if the patrons try to talk to them they get thrown out by huge arab bodygaurds.{D
no probs so fAr..she said in 14 years no one has ever said or done anything rude or inappropriate...they get treated like movie stars.:clap:
that's awesome:clap: a very fine art it is, yeah the cage dancing is like go go and other moves that can be alittle well..........you know:drool: but it's all good,fun and all,but w/people at the club drinking and all,that can get alittle crazy:D

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
that's awesome:clap: a very fine art it is, yeah the cage dancing is like go go and other moves that can be alittle well..........you know:drool: but it's all good,fun and all,but w/people at the club drinking and all,that can get alittle crazy:D
yeah..lol.

but i bet you had alot of fun;)

Last edited:

timekeeper

Arachnopeon
I picked the ones that make me look less weird.

New Year's in Tahoe

Me and Tracy in Disneyland

The kitties in Isla Vista, CA

My name is Paul. I'm new to this board and I love it. I must get another job to support my bad spending habit of buying tarantulas. {D

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
you got SB, thats cool I got a friend going there too. This reminds me I got a ticket to pay off.

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
One more...

Brother, Jake - on the left
Spider - on the right :rolleyes:

PinkZebraBooty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's what the cage is for. ;) The summer I did it I never got harassed once, even just walking around the club during a break. I think the guys knew they'd get tossed out of the club instantly.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That's what the cage is for. ;) The summer I did it I never got harassed once, even just walking around the club during a break. I think the guys knew they'd get tossed out of the club instantly.
exactly,when she would walk around there were some pretty close calls,w/drunk people(very late),but that was it,nothing never got out of hand.ofcourse the cage is the best protection{D

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A friend of mine did this... I thought it was pretty cool. The background is a lake in Colorado.

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And so flood in the old guys "compliments" to a girls picture on AB.
I give it five minutes... and there will be a whole new page of nothing but bad pickup lines...

Sky showed us just that :p

You guys know I am just picking on you. Dont get all mad and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.