Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Freak?! ha, yeah right...wish i could find me a pretty girl who loooved T's...:D
{D heh, yeah the ones i meet totaly flip out about bugs in general,but it's good to see alot of beautiful ladies here love bugs:clap: yeah baby{D

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Was out herping last night and dug up some sage brush to plant in our new yard! So cool that these desert-ish prairie plants are native to where we live now. Found a couple rattlers and some other cool stuff, watch for a field thread coming soon.

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sheri is cute and cool.
you look like you're a hoot to hunt with.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Welcome to the boards Rain. get ready for the salivatory response of Phil Jones.

No drooling response, yet. I'm quite amazed she hasn't had to push Phil off her leg yet.

Rain, you are gorgeous ;)

Welcome to the boards :)

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i do not drool well not that much :liar: :liar: and i am not after her leg ;) LOL:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :embarrassed: phil
No drooling response, yet. I'm quite amazed she hasn't had to push Phil off her leg yet.

Rain, you are gorgeous ;)

Welcome to the boards :)

bellemorte1989

Arachnopeon
it's me... I think

Fluffy hair!

Laurell K. Hamilton, it's what I live for!

My love-Moose, he's a 2 year old redtail boa.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
bellemorte...you have the same birthday as me, well, I was born in '78...but same month and day! Funny thing is, one of my aunts (my mom's brother's wife) was also born on Oct. 18th :D A GREAT day indeed :D

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice pictures bellemorte1989 ……… I like the one of you sitting on the hotel potty sexing molts much better though…..that one is a classic {D

Nice to see you here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.