Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Agreed, completely. :D People see me as a freak, for being a pretty little girl who loves tarantulas and such, but here, it's everyone else who are the freaks. Ha. :D

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Agreed, completely. :D People see me as a freak, for being a pretty little girl who loves tarantulas and such, but here, it's everyone else who are the freaks. Ha. :D
i agree on both parts.
you are pretty, and everyone else here but me, and possibly you, are the freaks:cool:

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Aaawh well thank you. My friend Andy took the pics, he's the most amazing photographer ever :D

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Your commander will not be pleased...
;)
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

:} can you tell it's friday night?{D
time for another martini!
sad part is, a lot of the members aren't even here today because they're at ARACHNOCON in San Antonio...bastards. I thought it was in August, used some vacation time after the 4th and went to New Orleans...then found out it was only two weeks away :(

Ah well...I'm drunk enough for everyone to have fun :D Just wish I had some herbal remedy...sort of lol. I dunno, I'm confused at the moment, check back with me in the morning and I'll be more coherent.

good to see the new members off to a good start :) everyone here is a freak in one form or another...here, freaks are normies...and everyone else is a nutjob ;P

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I love this place. I think if you got all the arachnoboard users into one place and got them all drunk, the world would explode. Ha. Aaaaamazing.

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

sad part is, a lot of the members aren't even here today because they're at ARACHNOCON in San Antonio...bastards. I thought it was in August, used some vacation time after the 4th and went to New Orleans...then found out it was only two weeks away :(

Ah well...I'm drunk enough for everyone to have fun :D Just wish I had some herbal remedy...sort of lol. I dunno, I'm confused at the moment, check back with me in the morning and I'll be more coherent.

good to see the new members off to a good start :) everyone here is a freak in one form or another...here, freaks are normies...and everyone else is a nutjob ;P
indeed.
cheers, my friend!

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

I second that! At least I can get a copy of Harry in the morning (oh wait, it is morning :)) and forget about life for a few days....

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Rain_Flower hi you look good and i like the one of you in the grass:clap: :clap: :clap: and i do not drool :liar: :liar: :liar: LOL phil:) :) :) ;) :8o :8o :8o :8o :8o

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I was waiting for that, Phil . . . :rolleyes:

It sucks that everyone's gone! I finally found some earwigs for Cheshire, but he hasn't responded to my PM! :( I thought about calling him, but that might seem weird.

"Hi, is this Cheshire? This is I Heart Mantids. I got the earwigs."

Back to be on-topic, here's me on a rope swing a couple summers ago . . . I was scared I'd lose my grip and take an unintentional bath.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I love this place. I think if you got all the arachnoboard users into one place and got them all drunk, the world would explode. Ha. Aaaaamazing.
You don't know the half of it. ;)

Pics and stories from arachnocon will be up soon, folks.

This year was pretty good for collecting. I brought something like 42 collection containers and used all but five.

Status
Not open for further replies.