Status
Not open for further replies.

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ah, how appropriate.{D

Oh well, I don't watch any TV... period. so I'm ignorant.:8o

-Sean
Well its about the "best" tv you can get. MSNBC, we all now how accurate and well presented american news broadcasting is. {D

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
Well I kinda like this pic so what the heck. Taken last Easter I think.

I see no resemblance to Terminator heroines. :rolleyes:

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
its called jailbait in this neck of the woods too......around here you need to be a good dective to figure out if the females are of age or not. its honestly soooooo hard to tell now a days. i have to card the girls...hehe j/k..kinda

moose

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey phil you really are a pervert...........:embarrassed: :embarrassed: but your still my buddie. stop trying to pick up the young girls.

moose

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
you look very nice and some one please do not tell me the young lady is 14 yrs old :eek: :eek: lolphil
phil, you've been on the forum long enough you should KNOW that by clicking on the screen name you can then click on "public profile". People often "hide" their birthdays/ages there...you really should try it sometime.

Regardless...there is nothing wrong with handing out a compliment if that's all it really is. I too have a hard time telling how old many women are, some I peg at 23-24 and turns out they're 18...some I think are 17 are really 21 *shrugs*

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Sooooo, which of you girls are showing up at ArachnoCon?:)

you look very nice and some one please do not tell me the young lady is 14 yrs old :eek: :eek: lolphil
Don't worry pal, it happens to all of us guys. The other day, I was at work and a girl walked past that half the guys knew, I thought she was 16-17, she was over 24!:eek: And I'm usually quite good at guessing ages.

-Sean

Shayna

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sooooo, which of you girls are showing up at ArachnoCon?:)
I WISH I were going, I'll be up in Whitehorse (far northern canada... where it's light 24 hours a day) during the days ArachnoCon is on. But I'll still be having fun I guess.

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I I'll be up in Whitehorse (far northern canada... where it's light 24 hours a day) But I'll still be having fun I guess.
unless its a bootcamp your parents are sending you to.:eek:{D

Shayna

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
[]Kaliningrad[];897676 said:
unless its a bootcamp your parents are sending you to.:eek:{D
HAHAHA, I am actually going there because Im in army cadets, theres a summer training center up there :p. But it's completely my idea to go, camp is always so fun.

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
haha, this year camp won't be fun:evil: cadet

just joking{D

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
phil, you've been on the forum long enough you should KNOW that by clicking on the screen name you can then click on "public profile". People often "hide" their birthdays/ages there...you really should try it sometime.
Haha, girls under 18 should be warned of Phil and armed with an OBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.