Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ok.. go fly in a rocket and think you're awesome., hopefully you won't come back, that would be good for evolution... I guess you have the right to think so highly of yourself, but its funny..you just can't be the underdog so you have to show everyone you are awesome.. me not so much, but as for being the tough guy.. behind the keyboard?? haha nice one.. just come out to my neck of the woods for a beer and maybe you won't be so macho when you get stomped like your poor little toes.. nice sympathy shot by the way.. ps.. Im done with your stupid power trips and hope you have fun being "cool".. I never liked people like you anyways.. have a nice day
Will do! Enjoy your machoness and your neck of the woods. I'll enjoy my forums, my friends, my car, my photography, my kick ass job, and my Tarantula's. You have a nice night too. I hope you bumped chests after posting that with your buddies, "Haha I just told that nerd, come here brosiff... show me some love"

http://weblog.live.advance.net/mtlogs/mlive_flintjournalextra/images/20061010soccer01.jpg

Get manly!

That's it....

We're going to have an intervention and sing 'Kumbaya" now.

Everyone, grab hands and form a circle.
Can I hold yours! Your soooo pretty..... xoxoxo.. im so hardcore, do you love me? What a prick.

ParabuthusKing

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i hope you die soon... we need a world war III for people like you.. oh and for your kickass job, just make sure you know when you are working in cm and not inches.. wouldn't want another one of you whiz kids to waste billions of dollars now would we?

hairmetalspider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
For sure.

PS-Nothing says "I love you" on Valentine's Day like a tarantula with a rose taped to the cage.

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i hope you die soon... we need a world war III for people like you..
:clap: keep it going!

look up awkward turtle... or look down.. your probably doing it

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/88/281467340_c7b9f59358_m.jpg

i hope you die soon... we need a world war III for people like you.. oh and for your kickass job, just make sure you know when you are working in cm and not inches.. wouldn't want another one of you whiz kids to waste billions of dollars now would we?
What are you getting at? These are two jobs taken off the company site I work for. I do have copyright permission... for I took the screenshots :) I work with millions of dollars a day.. does that grow on trees in your neck of the woods? Tommorow is a big day... I am involved with a course on the windows for the Next NASA shuttle... you can't touch it with your bare hands because in space the oils from your fingers turn acidic and will melt the material away :) Did you learn that at UCLA?

:clap: :clap: :clap: Kuuummmbayyyyaaiiii my lorrrrdddd:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
heres something to liven up the mood, ow wait what does this make me??:?

ParabuthusKing

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ha, thats funny... I am from the silicon valley.. ever heard of that little computer boy??.. maybe where your computer was made?? I don't think they have money there, but hell for all you know I am an inbred idiot that would shoot you for stepping on my property, oh wait I would probably do that anyways.. hope you have fun staring at your computer all day and thinking that money rules the world as you pump all sorts of acidic compounds into the atmosphere with your rocket fuel... oh cancer,, I guess you didn't learn about that one in CAD class now did you

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ha, thats funny... I am from the silicon valley.. ever heard of that little computer boy??.. maybe where your computer was made?? I don't think they have money there, but hell for all you know I am an inbred idiot that would shoot you for stepping on my property, oh wait I would probably do that anyways.. hope you have fun staring at your computer all day and thinking that money rules the world as you pump all sorts of acidic compounds into the atmosphere with your rocket fuel... oh cancer,, I guess you didn't learn about that one in CAD class now did you
PFFFFTTTTtttt keep crying... You make no sense.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
unfortanly we cant get a break but i am a raiders fan!! and proud of it...

ParabuthusKing

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thats because you are only interested in yourself and don't even care to take the time to think about others.. ps as for your avatars mood "starving" I find this word offensive as I highly doubt your pampered ass has gone more than 24 hours without food, and if your so on top of your game go get some <edit -MrI> food already. I am going to go get a beer so my brain doesn't starve dealing with such a imbecile..fare ye well and just remember to look back in your textbook when your old and rich and dying from cancer that you contributed to.. and until then I hope to never see you again.. I have seen way too much bickering on the AB and this was my first time I have gotten into it with an idiot like you so I hope its my last.. ;P

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
I have done my last cleanup of this thread.

Future idiocy will just be banned... I've lost patience for allegedly mature individuals coming here and acting like it's their damn MySpace page.

I have had quite enough. This is not a request, and you have most certainly been warned.

-MrI

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
an expired registration sticker on your truck!!!!
lol i have the new one, just have been lazy:wall: at least this gives me a chance to rebel against the system till the 1st:evil:

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Isaacboda is awesomeness incarnate :)

I love getting complemented (I know I look great but I like being reminded) and I love complementing guys, so I shall!

Cheshire is STILL cute! That's one gorgeous man right there. Actually, I've been meaning to tell you, Joe - put more up, new ones too. Can't get enough of ya ;) Isaacboda isn't too bad himself :D

I love seeing peoples pictures, I really do, specially when they are up trees.

I'd join in the harmony circle but I prefer the most pointless endeavour ever - trying to run around someone in a circle while they try to circle you. It's impossible.

I'll find some of me and Flo (you should see the height difference!), he keeps roaches... well no he doesn't his mother does, he's too lazy. I'll see if I can get both of us. I allways look somewhat unimpressed in photos with me and him watch this space.

Last edited:

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Isaacboda is awesomeness incarnate :)

I love getting complemented (I know I look great but I like being reminded) and I love complementing guys, so I shall!

Cheshire is STILL cute! That's one gorgeous man right there. Actually, I've been meaning to tell you, Joe - put more up, new ones too. Can't get enough of ya ;) Isaacboda isn't too bad himself :D

I love seeing peoples pictures, I really do, specially when they are up trees.

I'd join in the harmony circle but I prefer the most pointless endeavour ever - trying to run around someone in a circle while they try to circle you. It's impossible.

I'll find some of me and Flo (you should see the height difference!), he keeps roaches... well no he doesn't his mother does, he's too lazy. I'll see if I can get both of us. I allways look somewhat unimpressed in photos with me and him watch this space.
:cool: Glad you like em. I can't wait to see some new ones. You need to post some of that soul stealer you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.