Status
Not open for further replies.

David Burns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i have never shaved my chest.:embarrassed:
would never do that in a million years.
i dont shave, wax, or anything.:embarrassed:
i am naturally smooth...and thank god, because my wife hates chest or back hair.
i think i counted five chest hairs last time i checked.{D
But, What about this TED FACT - Ted won a multi-billion dollar law suite against the company responsible for creating the Brillo Pad, as he had put a patent on his unusually coarse and dense chest hair years earlier at the age of 6. Me thinks there might be some hi-jinx going on.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i think i counted five chest hairs last time i checked.{D
I thought I could avoid the whole chest-hair conversation, but I had to say that I have one between my left armpit and nipple that Lori keeps plucking out. :eek:

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I dont know whats the freaking problem with shaving the chest.{D

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
oh god... what happen to this tread:? . Can we just change the topic i dont want to talk about chest hair and muscles. :) lets just talk about boobs and hot girls lol their more interesting :D

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
First girl to post a bikini picture gets to ride to arachnocon with me in my private jet. And no, Ted, you can't compete. No offense, but I just don't think a bikini would be flattering for your figure.

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
First girl to post a bikini picture gets to ride to arachnocon with me in my private jet. And no, Ted, you can't compete. No offense, but I just don't think a bikini would be flattering for your figure.
dngit..i just bought a new french bikini..very high on the legs..flatters the buttocks.:8o

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
But, What about this TED FACT - Ted won a multi-billion dollar law suite against the company responsible for creating the Brillo Pad, as he had put a patent on his unusually coarse and dense chest hair years earlier at the age of 6. Me thinks there might be some hi-jinx going on.
lmao..that cetainly was a funny blurb..though sadly its tabloid material.{D

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I thought I could avoid the whole chest-hair conversation, but I had to say that I have one between my left armpit and nipple that Lori keeps plucking out. :eek:
save em up..in case you ever get arrested you can make rope to climb out of your cell!

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
dngit..i just bought a new french bikini..very high on the legs..flatters the buttocks.:8o
Dammit Ted, I've already seen you in a one piece, and to be honest, I wasn't impressed. Your waxing skills leave much to be desired.

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha, why thank you... you must be smoking something to like that last picture! lol.... er...if you are... don't tell me!!! (hehehehe) :p
Nonsense! Any guy'll tell you that a hot girl making some kind of cute little face is, well...hot.

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
This is my daughter and I on top of Mt. Timpanogos. We climb it every year... if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.