Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuishimi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ripped

I'm so ripped and my abs are so huge that you can't even see the definition anymore, looks more like a huge beer belly.

{D

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
now phil i dont think theres a picture of you in here....
im starting to think you are just a figment of my imagnation

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm so ripped and my abs are so huge that you can't even see the definition anymore, looks more like a huge beer belly.

{D
lol.

i've never worked out.:p
whatever muscles i have came from 25 years of very hard labor.
which means less bulk..but more speed and stamina.;)
i think i look alright for at 40 years old.

if this doesnt poofy up the thread, i dont know what will.{D

Last edited:

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If u never worked out, u should Ted. U could get bigger really easy. Theres a lot of people out there for years in the gym not bigger than u.

Well im gonna have to post some pics...(Yes im looking for some Female coments {D {D {D ) JK

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
By the way, Ronnie Coleman is 44, and is 8 times mister Olympia {D so dont worry Ted,ur still young :D
(Dont get used to my nice comments {D {D {D JK)

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If u never worked out, u should Ted. U could get bigger really easy. Theres a lot of people out there for years in the gym not bigger than u.

Well im gonna have to post some pics...(Yes im looking for some Female coments {D {D {D ) JK
i cant get bigger..my wife wont like that..she thinks beefy guys are gross.:p ...likes me at my 165 lbs.
though as i get older now,work a desk job. and no longer do hard labor, i will likely need to hit the gym.:eek: :D

so i would i have to drink all those bad tasting metabolic drinks?

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Not really, but if you want to build muscles at a relatively faster rate, whey protiens and such can help.

I take Maximum strength Whey protien ( or something like that)
It is not appealing to the taste buds, to say the least

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, as a personal trainer (Yes i had to say it), ill tell u that if u want to build muscle, at whatever rate, u need to have a good diet with a 2 or 3 grames of protein for every pound of bodyweight and take suplements such protein shakes and that would cover about 70%.The other 30% is hard workout and rest.

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i cant get bigger..my wife wont like that..she thinks beefy guys are gross.:p ...likes me at my 165 lbs.
though as i get older now,work a desk job. and no longer do hard labor, i will likely need to hit the gym.:eek: :D

so i would i have to drink all those bad tasting metabolic drinks?

My wife loves it {D . Im 6' .5 and 247 pounds and still she calls me pussy {D {D {D
(I dont use steroids)

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My wife loves it {D . Im 6' .5 and 247 pounds and still she calls me pussy {D {D {D
(I dont use steroids)
my wife would throw me out of the bed..lol.
she says i'm already heavy enough.:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.