Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twysted

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
mobster said:
Awww..... isnt he just so gosh darned cute and cuddly??? dont you just wanna pinch his wittle cheeks... whos my wittle gangster?? you are, yes you are........ coochee coochee coo, If your good and dont shoot anyone i'll give you a wollypop... would ya like that little guy??

HAHAHA

No offence, You just look so damn friendly mobster.. I couldnt help myself.. lol

Last edited:

Madeline

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Scorps_n_Ts said:
Just out of curiousity, Charles (Botar) wouldn't happen to be your Dad, would he? Lots of creepy-crawlies in the background! Rock On!!!:clap:

Yep he is my stepdad.

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A couple more pics of me taken at my graduation party. (And go here to see some skydiving and graduation pics)

Last edited:

franco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my gf didn't like the other pic so i had to delete my previous msg.. now here's the pic she wanted me to post :eek:

Attachments

Last edited:

agentbsmithi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Tegenaria said:
Ah thats known as the EOS 3000 over here, an entry level camera, basically a stripped down EOS 300.
my grandparents actually bought it for me years ago for school when i was taking a bunch of photography classes.

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Close up of half of my tattoo, I will be turning my back into a mural soon.

My car after the accident three months ago.
Emo.
My fav. track jacket.
On the left.
Drunken Pimpness.

wolfpak

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
CharlesRieder said:
Awww..... isnt he just so gosh darned cute and cuddly??? dont you just wanna pinch his wittle cheeks... whos my wittle gangster?? you are, yes you are........ coochee coochee coo, If your good and dont shoot anyone i'll give you a wollypop... would ya like that little guy??

HAHAHA

No offence, You just look so damn friendly mobster.. I couldnt help myself.. lol

{D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D

Status
Not open for further replies.