Gemein

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ah well... why not be late like always with my post... here I am

Attachments

Sequin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
me and some buds went decked out for last day before break... Im the curly hair broad in the middle:D

~Meagan~

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
And I'm now Santa...and I'm going to need all three of you lovely, lady elves :)eek: :drool: :wall: ), to help me with a special package.

I wouldn't mind all three for Christmas, but I'm not greedy. I'll settle for one. ;)

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here are some pics taken of me this past Friday night. I am aware of the low quality -- you should see the originals! I am no good at touching up photos and I don't have a good photo-editing program Feel free to touch em up for me. ;) Originals and edited here: http://community.webshots.com/user/princessarachne

Last edited:

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
Nice pics Kelly.You look absolutely gorgeous in the second left hand one,very film starish:drool:

George

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
JPD said:
You're still alive? I thought that you may have succumbed to the constant request for Christmas Blend and maybe your head exploded.
Call me sometime!
HAHA, no but I did explode ay some kid tonight who tried to argue with me that his drink wasn't grande and I was already annoyed enough from idiotic customers. LOL good times. I had to go the back, otherwise his grande would have been all over his face.

Christmas Blend....lord.....don't get me started. I'll call ya soon, if I remember, lol, if not call me.

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
HAHA, no but I did explode ay some kid tonight who tried to argue with me that his drink wasn't grande and I was already annoyed enough from idiotic customers. LOL good times. I had to go the back, otherwise his grande would have been all over his face.

Christmas Blend....lord.....don't get me started. I'll call ya soon, if I remember, lol, if not call me.
Geezuz
its only frikkin starbucks...its not the worlds best coffee
<DUCK>

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
Spider-man 2 said:
Quiet or I'll spoon you!
And that is supposed to threaten him how exactly? Remember, he IS the original "spooner". ;P

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
Quiet or I'll spoon you!
Sorry dwayne-o, I spoon only for Bill, and then only as the spooner, not the spoonee!

Spider-man 2 said:
HAHA, no but I did explode ay some kid tonight
And when I read that, I thought, gee I dont have a Pit subscription, do I ?????
Do I even want to read any further?????????
;P
And in refernce to animal queens post..I wish I was in HS again...sigh , so chicks like that could shoot me down-again..But hey, I have my own car and house now...........

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Satanika said:
And that is supposed to threaten him how exactly? Remember, he IS the original "spooner". ;P
And he's proud of it, I'm sure. Boasts all the time. ;)

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Well for the record, I never actually spooned anyone...Bill got another room with a younger guy and I hear there was lots of drinking and noises in that room...Turn your spoon magnifying glass on them Dee-wayne :}

Satanika

Staff member
tony said:
Well for the record, I never actually spooned anyone...Bill got another room with a younger guy and I hear there was lots of drinking and noises in that room...Turn your spoon magnifying glass on them Dee-wayne :}

Hmmmm ...... sounds more like jealousy to me. ;P {D

{D

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
tony said:
I do not wish to suffer the wrath of the almighty Maggie-ster!

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Satanika said:
Hmmmm ...... sounds more like jealousy to me. ;P {D

{D
Bill is not my type , too male ;) Keep wagging that smiley tongue I'll spoon That
T :razz:

(but I do like the head motion of that second smiley, time for a 'wake up call', mwuahaha)

Satanika

Staff member
tony said:
Bill is not my type , too male ;)
Not what we heard. ;)

tony said:
Keep wagging that smiley tongue I'll spoon That
T :razz:

(but I do like the head motion of that second smiley, time for a 'wake up call', mwuahaha)

I bet you would too. Do you kiss your kid with that mouth? :eek:

{D

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Satanika said:
Not what we heard. ;)
I bet you would too. Do you kiss your kid with that mouth? :eek:
:D
Only after my shower...
and how approprié you used the :eek: face...really i never thought it would frighten you...Just relax............

Status
Not open for further replies.