Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overmenneske

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
guesskatiejules said:
and live near a beach
Oh, I have to travel 400 metres to get to the beach. (450-500 yards).

Hard times, hmm?

Nevermind Vys. {D :mad: ;)

Last edited:

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here are a few from the mini-vacation we took today... very mini. But fun. And needed... first excursion after the thaw. Reptile zoo, and overnight at a hotel with a waterslide and hi-speed internet, of course. ;)
So far, it has been great!

Except the picture where I am holding Tan. He had just smacked me in the face. 2 year olds - not a rip-roaring good time consistently. He flushed my keys down the toilette 2 weeks ago.

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nerri1029 said:
Here's me and Family this past fall..
Yes that's four girls for those who didn't know..

And for those going to Guelph I'm the one on your right..
You better go get yourself an outhouse now because in a few years your never gonna see the inside of your bathroom again ;P LOL

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sheri said:
Here are a few from the mini-vacation we took today... very mini. But fun. And needed... first excursion after the thaw. Reptile zoo, and overnight at a hotel with a waterslide and hi-speed internet, of course. ;)
So far, it has been great!

Except the picture where I am holding Tan. He had just smacked me in the face. 2 year olds - not a rip-roaring good time consistently. He flushed my keys down the toilette 2 weeks ago.
Glad you guys had fun! It is definately neccessary to get out and just have pure 100% fun once in a while.

I was gonna say you didn't look to happy in that last picture....

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Overmenneske said:
Beh...nah.... Vys.....

So the instincts are there.....

I never would have thought. ;)
I didn't quite get that, but oh well :)

Don't even want to know where that other discussion originated :p

Guesskatierules:

Normally sunny beaches can at night be quite pleasant. Otherwise, can't help but to think 'steel-gray and miserable' when thinking about beaches, for some odd reason :p Though..a tiny half-rock half-sand thing for a beach, by a small clearing in the woods overseeing a somewhat secluded lake, in a summer late afternoon/evening/night..ye-es, potential of greatness.

You get freckles in the sun? I go crustacean. Minus the eye-stalks, obviously.

Sheri: That picture where you are all three, it looks like some sort of arctic thing? Perhaps a zoo for showcasing that kind of pike that has some sort of coolant running through its veins?

Last edited:

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Vys...

It was actually a reptile zoo, privately owned. It is only half done but now I want a Nile croc... :D

Northern Pike is an excellent sport fish... but Muskie is even better.

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hehe, a nile croc would no doubt be fun, but only if 'you'd enjoy counting your kids every morning' :p

I was thinking of some sort of pike I read about previously, which lived far north, closer to the Arctic, ...cannot for the life of me remember what it was called, though.

Still, even cods have a sort of antifreeze in their veins..I don't think I meant coolant, originally.
http://www.arctic.uoguelph.ca/cpl/organisms/fish/adaptations/bloodthick.htm

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
I envy most of your with all your zoo's nearby! Only zoo I can get to half-comfortably contains only animals found in northern Sweden. Still interesting I guess (can't remember if it was, I was 3 years old last time I was there), but I'd much rather like to see whatever I want, especially the "stuff" with more or less than 4 legs.

Sheri, I noticed that piercing on the pic - wasn't it the one you had trouble with? How did it go with it?

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
*groan*

Ferg, I know you at least know of a few. To be "-centric" in regard to anything is rarely desirable. :rolleyes:

Freddie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sheri said:
It was actually a reptile zoo, privately owned. It is only half done but now I want a Nile croc... :D
Maybe some small alligator was better at first ;) LOL

PinkZebraBooty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Don't think that just because the rest of us don't look like we can beat you up, we don't want to. ;) ;) ;)

Maggie

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
*grins* I'm fully aware that most people are under the impression after meeting me that one can successfully give a "'friendly' ass kicking" and that given the chance, they'll go for it.

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ScorpZion said:
here is me im behind the rickshaw
For some reason (can't put my finger on why) I wonder if this pic might not be better placed in the "official Tattoo thread"... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.