Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waxen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
These pictures made me wonder why nobody commented on how cute this girl actually is. I think she's absolutely lovely.

avicularia_reig said:
This is mee :)

people like to photograph me eating.i dont know why

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She is.
But pictures of her eating? She has very strange friends.

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...spaghetti-o's!

And you're right she is very lovely...

guesskatiejules

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here's some pictures I took at my school's annual Prom Fashion Show. My friends and I were models (the only time I'd ever be a model).

I'm the gal on the right wearing the orange gown. My friend Kristin is the one on the left. The guy is my good friend Justin (male model! Male model!). :D

Last edited:

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Katie, you got your directions reversed. You're on the right, kristin is on the left. And you're wearing pink?

I'm so confused..

guesskatiejules

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry, sorry sorry!

Ok, I'm the one on the right, and the dress was orange (the pic made the color different than in real life). Kristin is on the left. And I'm an idiot. :8o

*looks at hands, makes L-shapes* ok, I think I got it now! Yeah, I totally got this direction thing now!

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Fergrim said:
Katie, you got your directions reversed. You're on the right, kristin is on the left. And you're wearing pink?

I'm so confused..
If you're standing in the picture, Katie is on the left. :)

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Here it is.....

The long awaited proof that I am in truth NOT the Grinch. Contrary to what some may believe.... ;P

Scott

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
mrderanged said:
The long awaited proof that I am in truth NOT the Grinch. Contrary to what some may believe.... ;P

Scott
I don't know, I just see some guy standing next to you. BTW, who is that guy standing with you?

8leggedrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Waxen said:
These pictures made me wonder why nobody commented on how cute this girl actually is. I think she's absolutely lovely.
Yeah she is! I think she looks like the girl that played Brad Pitt's love interest in "Troy". If we are comparing people to random stars, lol :) (And random Seuss characters.)

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
razed....*whistles softly* Lucifer and Satan's Little Helper are both trying to escape from their tanks to get a closer look...if they get out guess who has to help me find them :razz:

RaZeDaHeLL666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
edesign said:
razed....*whistles softly* Lucifer and Satan's Little Helper are both trying to escape from their tanks to get a closer look...if they get out guess who has to help me find them :razz:
aww I'll help you catch lil lucifer. ;)

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Okay, how many men in their 30's and above will see some of the pictures posted here and check their profiles only to find out the subject of the picture is young enough to be their daughter? Not like I didn't already feel old, but now I feel old AND perverted.

I must go shower now... I feel dirty.

Botar

Status
Not open for further replies.