Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hello!

As some of you know, I'm in Ontario, Canada, in the Kingston area to be more specific. Married with children (b-11, b-10, g-7). Military husband so have also lived in Ottawa (born and raised there), Edmonton, Winnipeg, Trenton, Moncton, outside of Fredericton, and now here. It's been a slice, seeing half the country, but am very happy that we are finally settling. :)

Started in the hobby last Oct., thanks to our oldest son who'd been "dying" for a tarantula for years. Began with a juvie G.aureostriata, added 5 tiny A.avic slings at Christmas, and have a growing wishlist for shipping season. ;)

We also have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs and some fish. We also foster (mainly cats and kittens) for our local SPCA.

That's about it!

Attachments

Sandra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
On the...north?? side base? (The side close to the airport.) On Cornwall Blvd. I understand that area was turned over for sale some years back.

Twitche

Arachnopeon
We've (my roommate and I) been on here for a while now and we finally got a scanner so here are a couple of me and my roommate Miranda!

Attachments

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, here are a couple shots of me.

And here, taking part in my other passion

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What was the guys name that said fair bueler all the time in that one movie?

Did I spell that right? Or was it Buelar?

Fenris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This was after some pirate makeup. It wasn't even Halloween either. :?

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Heres some pics of myself at the zoo.

And Heres some pics of me with some good friends, at the Grand Canyon.

This is a pic of me with a friend on some mountains looking for V.Spinigerus (Devil Scorpions)

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
TH

It looks as though the other half of the shirt has been erased.
What's the deal with that?

Or is it his initials and team number?

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hehehe. Thats my friend William. He loves that green shirt. It's funny everyone always asks him what it means, it's just a shirt he picked up somewhere. The truth is he doesnt know what its supposed to mean. It's whatever you want it to mean.

For me it means "The Hanley" "his last name". My friend mike insists it means "The Have 1.5". The grey lettering is just an undershirt. It was damn cold that night.

death1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Fenris!!!! That Photo Rox

Fenris, that photo ROX!!! Human blood sacrifice or just an casual altercation? MORE PHOTOS!!! Slayer rules! :clap:

danielr6543

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
death1 said:
Fenris, that photo ROX!!! Human blood sacrifice or just an casual altercation? MORE PHOTOS!!! Slayer rules! :clap:
In case you didnt notice thats a Darkthrone shirt. And Darkthrone owns everything Slayer has done since Reign in Blood.

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Damn right Slayer rules (99% of the good stuff is the old stuff, though :rolleyes:)

Later,

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.