Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Malkavian said:
Agh, i'm invisible ;) maybe i'll have to post some fulll body shots to get someone to notice me ~smirk~

a
In retrospect I suppose I asked for it posting so soon after the beauty that is lostkat
You need a bigger rack :D

Oh, and you remind me a bit of Dave Grohl.

PinkZebraBooty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oh dear, now you've ruined it. *eek*

It's like that joke pickup line about "You have really beautiful eyes... can I have one?"

Maggie

Malkavian

Arachnolord
Old Timer
PinkZebraBooty said:
Oh dear, now you've ruined it. *eek*

It's like that joke pickup line about "You have really beautiful eyes... can I have one?"

Maggie

Awww :wall: Well that's bout the tamest reaction i've gotten yet out of that picture :p Never fear it's going to locks of love, i'm not going to keep it around to scare people with

Michael Jacobi

ARACHNOCULTURE MAGAZINE
Old Timer
GoTerps said:
Noticed I never put my mug in this thread. So anyways, this is my goofy self.... and a few pics with the girlfriend. I'm sporting a suntiger shirt in the last pic!
You can wear all the cool shirts you want.... but less photos of you and MORE of your girlfriend :)

andy83

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I can post in the watering hole now - so here is me.

I'm 21 and go to Indiana University for computer science(and possibly some biology). I've loved animals my whole life and I find all of them very interesting. I have an identical twin brother(which is cool). We both have type 1 diabetes(diagnosed at 4) - which hasn't been a problem.

Visit my website(under construction) - I have some pics of my ventures and animals. I need to update it sometime soon. My Webpage

RaZeDaHeLL666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
andy83 said:
I can post in the watering hole now - so here is me.

I'm 21 and go to Indiana University for computer science(and possibly some biology). I've loved animals my whole life and I find all of them very interesting. I have an identical twin brother(which is cool). We both have type 1 diabetes(diagnosed at 4) - which hasn't been a problem.

Visit my website(under construction) - I have some pics of my ventures and animals. I need to update it sometime soon. My Webpage

mmm Nice snake ;) :eek: :D

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You can wear all the cool shirts you want.... but less photos of you and MORE of your girlfriend
LOL Michael, I hear ya. Here's a few camera phone shots she took for me in her little brothers halloween costume. I find them strangely erotic!

She used to be very scared of all spiders, but i've been working on that!! I'll be bringing her with me to conference this year.

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
galeogirl said:
No makeup, but it does have my favorite t-shirt in it.
Nice shirt, but personally I think it is whats in the shirt that makes it.... ;) Greg

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here are a couple of pics from tonight, I was trying to play with some interesting angles... but alas it is just a point and shoot camera... and I am the only one here to point and shoot it. And then another one from last month I think... and one untouched raw one, not doctored.

It's funny, once you get in the habit of playing with them, its really hard to post or use raw images anymore.

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I like the first image Sheri, except for whatever is in the upper right corner. The mood of that shot is nice.

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
For some reason unknown the pictures here wont load...
My pc get stuck.. and I now know why I spended all these years on a slower but working MAC....

/Lelle

willywonka

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Crotalus said:
For some reason unknown the pictures here wont load...
My pc get stuck.. and I now know why I spended all these years on a slower but working MAC....

/Lelle
And I thought it was my computer that was the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.