Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
MizM said:
Fer-GIE!! That's just plain.... well she's a mod now so we have to be nice to her... aw what the heck, NOTHING could mar her beauty;

True. But I got something that could mow her beauty - a 28-horsepower John Deere in the garage.

Highlander

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Rourke said:
So, since I have been so "vocal" in my encouragement of others to post their pics, I figure it would only be decent of me to put up another of myself. Taken just this morning. Anyone else feel like this today??
Rourke, don't know if you know this but.......you would make a great Lumberjack {D :razz:

NYbirdEater

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Jesus, we finally have an attractive mod and look what happens. I smell envy in the air....

Besides that, I guess it's time for me to do my Abbie Hoffman impression.

Attachments

Matt B

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Man, It's been a while. I havn't been on this board since my cobalt died. This thread sure has grown!

Well, I don't have any pics on hand, except for this one.

It's my foot... :D covered in wheel bearing grease and all.

Sorry, I'll try and find one.

Attachments

guesskatiejules

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Matt B said:
Man, It's been a while. I havn't been on this board since my cobalt died. This thread sure has grown!

Well, I don't have any pics on hand, except for this one.

It's my foot... :D covered in wheel bearing grease and all.

Sorry, I'll try and find one.
From what I can tell, you have a very nice foot. ;)

Gene

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow!! :eek:

You are beautiful. Good thing I didn't have teachers as pretty as you when I was in school.

I caught on another thread that your husband is afraid of snakes & you would like one. Do you think he will over come that fear? I have a link to some beautiful snakes if you want to look at them. I just got a Leucistic black rat snake & he is absolutely georgeous not to mention as sweet as can be. My wife even likes him.

Look HERE for some awesome snakes & Don Soderberg (the owner) is a super cool guy! :D

Later.

Israel2004

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Gene said:
You are beautiful. Good thing I didn't have teachers as pretty as you when I was in school.
WOW!!!
Have to agree. Would have never gotten any work done in school if the teachers were as hot.

Israel

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
"I got my pencil.... now gimme somethin' to WRITE ON!"

Gene

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
MizM said:
Ohhhhhh! You naughty, naughty girl you........ Now go to my room!! :razz:

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
MizM said:
In the words of David Lee Roth...Ter, you and I and Hannah and Wayne DEFINATELY need to get together!

Oh hey Matt B, nice pic...what position? DB? Wide reciever? You're tall enough for it...
And nice pic Becca! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.