Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
carpe scorpio said:
Thanks for the travel info, I have been to BC four times and I thoroughly enjoyed Victoria the most so far.
I should probably mention that I dont actually work for BC tourism, I just love my province, its so beautiful here! Cool to know youve been here! :D

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
carpe scorpio said:
You are very welcome, and definitely on my list of people to meet someday.
I hope I'M on that list... I wanna see what my bumper sticker is on!!! ;)

carpe scorpio

Arachnoking
Old Timer
MizM said:
I hope I'M on that list... I wanna see what my bumper sticker is on!!! ;)
I put it on my truck because the back glass is at too much of a slope on my car, and yes you are on that short list.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I also wanna be on that list. If you come to Missouri you might want to drop in during the Winter being how you are from Alaska ;)

BTW, I like that avatar :D

carpe scorpio

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Brian S said:
I also wanna be on that list. If you come to Missouri you might want to drop in during the Winter being how you are from Alaska ;)

BTW, I like that avatar :D
You are also on the list, there's about ten people on there. I would love to visit, thanks. :) Glad you like the avatar, I wasn't sure how it would be received.

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
carpe scorpio said:
You are also on the list, there's about ten people on there. I would love to visit, thanks. :) Glad you like the avatar, I wasn't sure how it would be received.
Helter Skelter,Carpe,Helter Skelter!!!!

Sir George

carpe scorpio

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Melmoth said:
Helter Skelter,Carpe,Helter Skelter!!!!

Sir George
I always liked Charles, I think those murders really kept people from appreciating his genius as a philosopher.

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
carpe scorpio said:
I always liked Charles, I think those murders really kept people from appreciating his genius as a philosopher.
I've never been much for philosophy, can you give me the Cliff's/Cole's notes version?

Rourke

ArachnoProletariat
Old Timer
So, since I have been so "vocal" in my encouragement of others to post their pics, I figure it would only be decent of me to put up another of myself. Taken just this morning. Anyone else feel like this today??

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Pretty close Rourke! Actually, I'm feeling a bit more like your avatar...

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Rourke said:
So, since I have been so "vocal" in my encouragement of others to post their pics, I figure it would only be decent of me to put up another of myself. Taken just this morning. Anyone else feel like this today??
What he didn't tell us is that beard grew in overnight. The facial hair follicles seem to have assimilated the hair follicles. :p

Aidan

guesskatiejules

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
WayneT said:
Pretty close Rourke! Actually, I'm feeling a bit more like your avatar...
Rourke, I totally feel like your avatar today! I might as well replace my own avatar with a picture of a terrible beast, or a scary monster, or that picture you just posted. :D Just kidding! {D

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
guesskatiejules said:
Rourke, I totally feel like your avatar today! I might as well replace my own avatar with a picture of a terrible beast, or a scary monster, or that picture you just posted. :D Just kidding! {D

Some chicks totally dig the rugged mountain man look...

Status
Not open for further replies.