Who molted today?

Skeri

Arachnosquire
P metallica just finished molting. I can't wait til it hardens to see how pretty it looks. ^-^

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
My H. maculata sling, affectionately called "Little Mac" molted today. Really hoping he's a boy, but still too tiny to tell.

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
My B jacksoni, the larger one, is molting right now! So far all her legs are out but I think her tail is still attached. I can't really get a good look without disturbing her too much. I just misted lightly and I'll check on her later.

She's doing great! Getting big!! God, I love these things!

Last edited:

Legion09

Arachnoknight
My little half inch Lp sling just molted, "Mr. White". Seems to have fixed his previously twisted/curled leg and gained double size! I'll check in a few days. ^_^

Callum93

Arachnopeon
After 7 weeks of patiently waiting, I can finally post in this thread, my G. pulchripes molted this morning

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
Hapalopus sp. Pumpkin patch large

"Large" seems like a bit of a stretch, though.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My P. cambridgei molted and shoved his exuvium in the bottom of his bark tube. I was looking through the acrylic container he lives in and saw two sets of legs. Yay!

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
This explains why she hasnt eaten the entire time Ive had her! I got her at a Petco about a month ago and here she is now a confirmed female. :laugh:

Im guessing this is minutes after she freed herself.
[video=youtube;AC1paSz4U1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC1paSz4U1s&feature=plcp[/video]

derp105

Arachnopeon
My Thrixopelma ockerti molted but unfortenly the molt was damanaged so i couldnt sex it:( However this is my first molt so i am excited! :)

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
AF H. maculata is lookin sassy in her new skin. Also, my A. metallica male that I was sure was penult molted but didn't mature. He's over 5" now, molt-sexed male and still not mature. He's going to be such a beast!