Who molted today?

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
nice^ should have plenty time to recover, stress free, and you'll be back just in time to attempt feeding ;)

Tweak

Arachnosquire
nice^ should have plenty time to recover, stress free, and you'll be back just in time to attempt feeding ;)
Very true too bad I can't say the same about 3 others in my collection who are in heavy pre molt and will undoubtedly molt the day before I get back so I both miss it and can't feed them haha

8legs2fangs

Arachnopeon
the rev moulted today! im at my dads but my mom says he did! cant wait to see him on wednesday! wonder what his colours will be and how big hes gotten! first moult since ive got him:)

Big B

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am a bit behind so this list covers the last two weeks.
N. chromatus, 3 Euthalus. blue, 3 L. parahybana, C. brachyramosa, P. crassipes, N coloravillosus, 2 P. lugardi and A. diversipes. Now I just needto start sexing them.

Vespula

Arachnodemon
My juvie Brachypelma vagans molted today! I got to watch most of it. She molted upright, and i was kind of worried, but everything went great! I was also able to confirm that she is female!

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
My little H. mac baby! What a species! I'm loving these OW tarantulas! Well, except when it's time to rehouse them that is.

maxxxieee

Arachnopeon
My L. Difficilis (Leo) molted yesterday! Took awhile, but all went well and he looks fantastic. My goodness he's getting huge.... Posting some pics in the gallery.

SlingSlang

Arachnopeon
My Juvie H Mac molted yesterday, I'm wait for her to move her molt from the den, only had her a week! Also my 6" LP is in heavy premolt! How big do ya think he'll get?

MourningGory

Arachnopeon
G. Rosea molted yesterday for the first time since coming into my possession. Very hairy and adorable!

NickC4

Arachnosquire
just had my g rosea molt and boy does she look gorgeous! this is her second molt while in my possession.

Ivymike1973

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
One of my B. Albopilosum slings molted 3 days ago. The other one molted yesterday. My L. nigerrimum also molted but I have no idea how big she is now as she hides in her burrow all the time but I was super stoked to see the exuvium in her enclosure:)