Who molted today?

Thekla

Arachnoprince
Yesterday, I was checking on my D. diamantinensis (for that I have to take out the enclosure and turn it around to get a closer look at her extended web tunnels) and thought: 'Wow, what a strange pose she's in...!? is she okay?'
Well, she had me fooled, it was her moult propped up against one of the tunnels. :rofl:

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aphonopelma vorheisi sling molted. Seems it's the first time in a couple years. Still fat as can be even freshly molted. Ugh. Why do I love Aphonopelma? Appears male. Guess I'll confirm in 2023 when it molts again... DSC_0652.jpg

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
Had a veritable molt-a-palooza the past couple days: L. klugi, A. geniculata, B. hamorii, L. violaceopes, and P. auratus. Also discovered the phormic is 1.0. I may be biased, but I’m thinking he’s a handsome devil.

46178317-7809-41E7-8D1F-E463DED0F74E.jpeg

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Had a veritable molt-a-palooza the past couple days: L. klugi, A. geniculata, B. hamorii, L. violaceopes, and P. auratus. Also discovered the phormic is 1.0. I may be biased, but I’m thinking he’s a handsome devil.

View attachment 341001
I just got a P. auratus myself, and I'm in love with the species. They're so pretty, especially after a molt! Your boy is very handsome. I have a female....maybe someday she'll be looking for a date. ;)

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
A fair number of molts here over the last week or so;

0.0.1 N. incei

0.0.1 Phormingochilus sp. rufus

0.1.0 C. fimbriatus

1.0.0 S. calceatum (somehow STILL not mature)

0.1.0 B. hamorii

20200421_041815.jpg

1.0.0 A. geniculata who needs a rehouse

20200421_061206.jpg

And to top it off, both one of my males and my female P. metallica molted. I suspect either this molt or the next will be both his and his brother's penultimate molt.

20200421_061254.jpg

SteveIDDQD

Arachnosquire
Had a busy week.

T.albo moulted and is now a good 10cm leg span, but is also now confirmed a male.
GBB also moulted and is now sporting adult colours, but the skin was too wrecked to sex it.
N.tripeppi is also about to moult any day and I'm looking forward to seeing some fresh colours. :)
Biggest news, my T.blondi moulted and gained some impressive size, but is also now a confirmed male. :( As the most expensive T I own, I really wanted a female for this one.

Royalty

Arachnoknight
p.metallica is out of it's hide for a couple days after having its molt so I managed to fish out the molt in hopes to identify. It is too shredded and very small so I think it is a lost cause for now. No blue showing yet, but (s)he is looking super cute.

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
I received a Lasiodora parahybana sling as a freeby, with an order. It was a tiny 1/2” sling when it arrived. With each moult it would grow a bit, and I was eventually able to move it into a larger 4x4x4 AMAC Box.

Yesterday I was feeding my slings and the LPs enclosure now has a huge crater opening into its burrow, bit surprised by this change. I noted the shed from its latest moult...and I absently dropped a roach into the enclosure.

BLAMO...a beast of a spider lunged out of the burrow, grabbed the roach, flipped me off and bolted back into the burrow.

Did I time warp? Where did this come from?

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Chilobrachys sp Electric Blue AF
Caribena laeta AF
Holothele sp Blue sling
Poecilotheria rufilata Juv F
Augacephalus ezendami UNS Juv
Neischnocolus sp Panama UNS Juv
Brachypelma hamorii AF
Dolichothele exilis UNS Juv
Cyriopagopus lividus UNS Juv
Pterinochilus murinus AF

mjzheng

Arachnosquire
Had my gbb sling molt yesterday (pic attached ) . Calling this one a juvie now. Found it hanging vertical with only the abdomen resting on ground , thought it was a little odd of a pose but definitely was a molt pose. Got a cool pic Midway through IMG_20200423_200436.jpg .

Woke up my Nhandu chromatus had molted early in the morning also. Very pleased confirmed her female :). She will get a new house in a few days

EBaker

Arachnopeon
My Avicularia Avicularia, actually it molted on Monday. Tried to sex it, couldn’t get a good picture but I think it’s a male... 55C6C80A-1CFD-4B1E-B618-7BE0CE15B893.jpeg