Who molted today?

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
A few molters over here;

B. cabocla juvie male (was half expecting him to mature this molt but surprise surprise, he's not!)
20190906_072346.jpg

E. cyanognathus sling
20190907_054800.jpg

P. lugardi sling
20190907_054728.jpg

And my beautiful young female N. chromatus!
20190907_180330.jpg

Thekla

Arachnoprince
Finally! My Homoeomma sp. blue peru moulted yesterday after being in premoult for roughly half a year. :astonished:

20190908_finally moulted.jpg

She is by far my most chilled T. :kiss:

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Grammostola pulchra sling successfully moulted. It was the third moult since I got him/her in late june (this year ofc). Growing like a beast, surprisingly.
They grow at a decent rate as slings but sliw down at 2-3 inches. When my 3.5" female molted after 2.5 years, she was prettier but barely grew.

Hoxter

Arachnoderp
Not necessarily today but I'll do a quick update for last two months while my Ts were in friends care.

- C. cyaneopubescens - confirmed male now, carapace is starting to look greenish. Amazing fella
- P. irminia
- P. cambridgei - not once, but twice. I've heard of their fast growth but I wasn't expecting it to that point.
- A. seemanni - now whole sling is blue and those stripes on legs are getting even more visible.
- G. pulchripes
- G. rosea
- E. murinus - actually not sure about this one as mine doesn't want to bring excuviae outside for me to examine.. but carapece is definitely more brown than it was before so it either molted or is in a pretty heavy premolt
- C. marshalli
- C. lividuds

disentomb

c u r s e d
Came home from staying overnight at a friends and found my B. albo had freshly molted in its burrow! I can see the moot but it hasn't kicked it out just yet, so I'll let it do its thing, but very exciting - I can't wait for this little guy (or girl!) to grow!

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
P. cambridgei male molted behind the dirt curtain and doesn’t appear to be mature yet. Yay! I like having him around.
Edit: Looks like I was wrong about him not being mature. :p
E90BC561-4E3A-4371-A078-3D820D029894.jpeg

Last edited:

Harry Haller

Arachnopeon
Both of my female Poecilotheria subfusca (lowland) molted today. Sorry for no pictures, they are still in the "making a mess" of the enclosure phase.

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
I've had a few moults over the past couple weeks:

T. blondi (female! :astonished:)
M. balfouri (previously suspect female, now suspect male :embarrassed:)
E. campestratus (very little spider still, but suspect male)
C. versicolor (suspect male :shifty:)
P. ornata (suspect male -- this could be where the dimorphism comes through a bit more clearly)

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Came home to see my beautiful O. aureotibialis girl Pyrite is in a new dress. Really starting to put on size. Such a stunner, this gal! :kiss:

20190910_064848.jpg

disentomb

c u r s e d
Came home and found my Hapalopus sp. Columbia/large sling molted! It's still the tiniest little sling ever haha. Really cannot wait to see the colors on the booty start to pop, this is one of the most beautiful species IMO!

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
I got a surprise moult last night! My P. species machala sling had just eaten four days before moulting so I had no idea it was in premoult! I love surprise moults! They are the best! Now if only my G. pulchra sling would get the memo!! :rofl:

disentomb

c u r s e d
Came home from work to two more freshly molted Ts: my B. albo and my A. geniculata! My G. pulchra looks like it's ready to go any day now too! Busy week in the tarantula room!

ghostly

Arachnopeon
My AF A. Seemanni who was in premolt for like half a year finally did the deed last night. I pulled the molt and it's perfect, sucking stomach included. Good job young lady. :embarrassed: