Who molted today?

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Aw, sorry, but I bet he's a looker.
I'll get pics once he's hardened, really annoyed though, he kept tearing up the moults and I suck at vent sexing Avics so I took it on good faith that it was what it was sold as. Trying to get another is going to suck, I almost never see them for sale.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
G. pulchripes and H. sp Colombia large molted today.

Also one of my Pystalla horrida molted to adult...impressive, I didn't realize how big they got.

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
The second of my 2 male N. chromatus just had his ultimate molt. I most definitely wasn't expecting it, as he was at least an inch smaller than the other chromatus when he was penultimate. He hasn't stretched out yet, but he's looking teeny tiny. I'm guessing he's maybe only 4 inches, while the other one is about 6

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
My lovely Lampropelma nigerrimum arboricola (sp. Borneo Black) presented this to me today:

Also, the smaller of my two H. pulchripes moulted today, and it was not the ultimate moult like I expected. Perhaps my attempt to vent sex through a cloudy RUB was not as correct as I thought.

Thekla

Arachnoprince
My Homoeomma sp. blue peru just flipped. Finally! I've been waiting for this moult for months. Normally each moult cycle was about a week longer than the previous one, but this time it topped the last one by 2 months. :rolleyes:

20181020_flipping1.jpg 20181020_flipping2.jpg

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
All fresh, most are from the batch of slings I picked up recently.

C. sp. Electric blue
B.auratum
P.sazimai
P.metallica
P.regalis
L.nigerrimum
G.pulchripes

Thekla

Arachnoprince
My H. sp. blue peru finished her moult successfully. :)

20181021_after 6th moult.jpg
Unfortunately, she completely destroyed her moult, so I'm still not 100% sure she's female, but from what I saw with her last one I suspect her to be.

And my C. versicolor just moulted as well today. :)

miamc12321

Arachnopeon
B albo (grumpy Chewy :happy:) molted and now he's all stretched out on his belly being lazy. Bilbo (B vagans, who no matter what burrows into her ' Bag End') molted in her burrow. Got pics of Chewy, but no Bilbo pics. Was too hard to get one :grumpy:

Attachments