Who molted today?

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
The bigger of my two unsexed C. darlingi juvies molted... "Ranger" is now a confirmed female! And also is wearing her old carapace as a hat >.< 20181010_232828.jpg

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Woke up to find my adult female Acanthoscurria Gerona had moulted which was a nice surprise considering she moulted a few months back. I suspected there was something not quite right about her last moult maybe I was right

Aestas

Arachnopeon
My G. ulchra spiderling molted today! Was about time...
Saw it when I was watering my tarantulas. I didnt make a pic yet, since I dont wanna disturb it now further. :)

ou
My B. albopilosum (Nicaragua) sling moulted last night:

View attachment 289200
h it looks so tiny :D
how big/small is it? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
My Psalmopoeus irminia sling, which I had not seen in weeks, emerged bigger, darker, and ready to feed.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
My 3.5 inch N. tripepii female (Cinnamon) molted and is now 4 inches. (I am in the midst of moving, so all of my camera stuff is packed up and I can't share any photos at the moment...sorry about that.)

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
N. tripepii, A. geniculata and G. pulchripes juveniles molted within the last couple of days.

miamc12321

Arachnopeon
My B hamori Tormund is in the position. I tried to get pics, but paranoia got the better of me. Leaving her alone. Never had this happen while I've been home!

Edit: She's out! So pretty in her new clothes!

Attachments

Last edited: