Who molted today?

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
My K. brunnipes female molted out of the paring ;(, Hope the MM is still willing in a couple of weeks

Ant

Arachnopeon
My B.albopilosum sling, after 3-4 weeks of hunkering down in a little cave she'd dug out, has finally decided to molt this morning! Hopefully she's comes out the other end with no problems!

boina

Lady of the mites
Fuzzy, my third ever tarantula (B. albo) molted yesterday:

IMG_5921a.jpg

This Curly Hair isn't so curly haired, a fact I find rather sad and she isn't so albopilosum (= white haired) either... maybe I should add a Nicaraguan variant to my wish list. I still love my Fuzzy, though. (About 5 1/2 inches now)

Today: 1.0 G. actaeon turned MM. He's huge. This is the molt:

IMG_5935a.jpg

Of course his legs are even longer now. Interestingly both his sisters are only 5" at the moment. Go figure.

And N. incei sling #1 molted, too.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Juvie P sp rufus just molted today and appears to be around 2.75"-3" well see when she comes out...

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
0.1 Brachypelma boehmei (moulted out :()
0.1 Ceratogyrus meridionalis
0.1 Ceratogyrus sp. 'Mozambique'
1.0 Haplopelma sp. 'Ke Bang'
0.0.1 Harpactira sp. 'danielskuil'
0.0.1 Harpactira sp. 'graaff'
1.0 Psalmopoeus irminia (matured)

IMG_9335.JPG IMG_9334.JPG IMG_9333.JPG

Venomgland

Arachnosquire
My B. boehmei just finished molting today. It's still sitting on the molt so I don't want to disturb it at all. This will be my first molt since owning this T! Looks like it grew some hair on the butt finally (received it bald), and this will be the first time I can sex it too!! Fingers crossed for a female!

I'll post pictures when I get them..

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
@KezyGLA Hidden due to the premolt? Mine is usually pretty visible, but maybe im lucky! Out more than any of the other Phormingochilus genus i own.

On the bright side, i wasnt able to confirm via molt, but mine is without a doubt female. I always suspected it, but look at this furrow
20171008_181158.jpg 20171008_180357.jpg

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
1" P. cancerides. I was worried about this one, it started yesterday and was on it's back for hours with no change but when I got up this morning there was the molt in the mouth of it's burrow and I can see a much bigger pale blue spider standing behind it. Whew!