Who molted today?

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A.versi sling moulted quite surprisingly - I mean, all the signs were there but I thought it was too soon after the last one. Whoops. Time flies. Came back from work to see this.

Yes yes, I know, substrate dries up a lot in this weather so patches of it look dry but rest assured, (s)he has a water dish available and I refill it/dampen substrate quite often. This new cube seems to have better ventilation than the previous jar from the breeder, which I heavily modified, maybe too good.

Last edited:

Jelllo

Arachnopeon
My 1/2" B. vagans molted several hours ago, totally unexpected since it didn't seem like it was in pre-molt xD

ZTguy

Arachnopeon
Well not today but yesterday my H.gigas, N.chromatus, and P.ornata all decided to molt. Can't wait for the ornata to show her self. Really showing those pretty adult colors now. N.chromatus finally hit .75", and the H.gigas is around 1.25" or so.

naychur

Arachnosquire
Just found my B boehemi molted. I am guessing within a day or 2 old, Not wanting to eat yet. Her fire-orange legs are so stunning! uploadfromtaptalk1368901743194.jpg With flash. uploadfromtaptalk1368901796637.jpg Without flash.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

EightLeggedFreaks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Went away for the weekend to a wedding. Was gone about 5 days. Came home to a molted H.Lividum which is climbing it's cage now lol. Probably stretching or something. And a 1.5 to 2 inch L.Violaceopes which I've never actually seen lol. They were both nice enough to bring their skins out of their burrow. H.Lividum was 1/2, looks to be about 1 inch now. As for the LV it's a mystery hah. But I'm hoping to catch it one night outside of it's burrow.

iamthegame06

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my sub adult female H. lividum molted last night! I was gonna take out the molt this morning, but when I woke up she already webbed herself in lol I guess her molt is gonna be there with her for the time being lol

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A.versi juvie moulted into adult colours! 5cm to over 6cm, looking very purty, suspect male though =(

NGLepine

Arachnosquire
Just noticed my 3.5"
B.Smithi is on her back... A couple
Months ago I posted a pic and her butt was bare and pink... This morning it was BLACK!!!! Now she's Black on Back!! Yay!!!!

PeaceBee

Arachnoknight
My P. metallica molted today! :)

My camera makes it look really blue (just looking at it, it still looks brown)

---------- Post added 05-23-2013 at 06:36 PM ----------

C. ritae
And my second E. uatuman
My third one never ate and eventually just curled up and died :(
Aww :( Sorry to hear you lost one...

telepatella

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My Aphonopelma bicoloratum, it was 1/4" now it's a whopping 3/8''. I'll let ya'll know in 8 months when it molts again...

freedumbdclxvi

Arachnoprince
My male B boehmei and my Sicarius sp slings molted.

---------- Post added 05-26-2013 at 03:07 PM ----------

My H hainanum molted and matured out.