What's your favorite non tarantula animal?

Yumemi

Arachnopeon
Chameleons! I used to have one when I was younger. He'd turn reddish-brown and scratch at his reflection of you put him in front of a mirror. My dad, who was to look after him when we were on vacation, killed them by not getting new bulbs for the heat lamp. Yes, he's the definition of moron. :/

LittleGremlin

Arachnopeon
Sharks are my favourite animals but an animal i can keep, rats! I have 12 :embarrassed: Love all the misunderstood critters i guess.

Timc

Arachnosquire
I'm fascinated by all large sea creatures (sharks, whales) but I hate dolphins.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
I adore all my pets, but I gotta let the cat win. It's hard with parrot/tarantulas/bearded dragon/ball pythons to choose just one. They are all special but only the cat sleeps with me at night, ensuring I cannot find a comfortable position. Cats rule.

lizardminion

Arachnolord
Jaguars and sharks.
I maintain that Burmese pythons are, however, my second favorite animal behind jaguars, but my favorite animal that I actually keep. And boa constrictors after that.
My favorite birds are crows and ravens.

On the contrary, I'm not obsessed with tarantulas at all. I'm just here for all the other invertebrates.

Matoutou

Tarantula enthusiast
My uncle is offering me a young puppy this weekend. I just love dogs. It's a dogo argentino

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
I had an uncle that managed to get a hold of a full blooded wolf that he had decided not to care for. We ended up caring for it for a while. They are absolutely amazing animals, although illegal to own. But that was an experience I'll never forget. They're insanely smart. He was supposedly half timberwolf and half Siberian, but was solid white and extremely big.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Axolotl. We have one for a month or so now, and it is like a puppy, a water-puppy. Comes towards us or the surface when we walk close to his tank, eats out of our hands, and comes paddling onto our hands to rest on our fingers. He's so adorable it's ridiculous. I wish we could get more, but they need a lotl space. :D

MatisIsLoveMantisIsLyf

Arachnobaron
From the ones i own, is a pacman frog. But at the moment my favorite animal that im gonna try to obtain and raise, is a duckling!. Althought my mind changes every month.

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
Axolotl. We have one for a month or so now, and it is like a puppy, a water-puppy. Comes towards us or the surface when we walk close to his tank, eats out of our hands, and comes paddling onto our hands to rest on our fingers. He's so adorable it's ridiculous. I wish we could get more, but they need a lotl space. :D
My brother had one as a teen, I think it was one of his favorites, he cried when it passed and took it very hard. He was especially attached to the axolotl and the caecilian for some reason, glad you are enjoying yours, it sounds very charming! :):embarrassed: