What's your favorite non tarantula animal?

Nir Avraham

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My favorites are snakes! I still remember the first snake that I caught, when I was 3 years old- a baby dice snake... Now most of my free time goes for herping trips...

tarantulashack

Arachnopeon
Great white sharks are magnificent creatures and goats ate pretty cool/weird. Insects in general are awesome o and crows are sleek and intelligent.....I could go on for ever animals are just sweet :p

The wolf

Arachnolord
I really love cuttlefish. They are so cute...and clever! I know that's not a specific species, but I can't really narrow it down past that.

I also really like red-tailed hawks and foxes. :happy:
Flamboyant cuttlefish mainly because of the incredible colour and shape change also they are venomous.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Not an invert, but the Snow Leopard is an absolute gem of a mammal, cunning, courageous, nimble, stunning, what a beautiful animal, must give the Mountain Gorilla a shout as well, fascinating animals, I would love to be a wildlife cameraman, that would be my dream job, imagine all the animals and destinations you would see, wow.......

milky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Moloch horridus, Mephitis mephitis, Idolomantis diabolica, Gasterachanta cancrifornis, Paleosuchus palperosus, Hystrix brachyura, Tribolonotus gracilis...

basin79

ArachnoGod
My favourite animal is a great white shark (they're perfect) closely followed by the Nile Crocodile.

I absolutely adore loads of animals. But a great white is definitely my favourite.

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
So many... snakes, spiders, bobcats, mountain lions, fish, snails, shrimp, ants, crabs, ravens and crows, tortoises, bees, and vultures.

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
Ahh come on you know what i mean right :kiss::D They float in a funny way :p
Hehe, and got damn sweetie i do know what a UFO looks like :D:p:rofl: Hmmm at least i think i do:eek::astonished::astonished:

These actually aren't plecostomus like the albino one in your previous post! These are a type of loach which are part of a group called hillstream loaches. They live in cold fast flowing streams and eat hard green algae off rocks and need a pretty species specific tank with cool water, lots of algae coated rocks and very very high current while plecos which are far more common kept do well in many tropical freshwater tanks and most eat pellets and algae wafers quite well. They are both awesome fish just wanted to point out they are not the same :)

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
Now as for my favorite animals geckos specifically new caledonian species such as crested, gargoyle, chahoua and leachies. These geckos are probably my favorite animals in general and I'd have to say Mniarogekko chahoua is my favorite out of them as they are such a unique interesting species to work with. Some honorable mentions are Morelia bredli, blue tegus, black asian water monitors and Gharials.

Nephila Edulis

Arachnoknight
I adore parrots, elephants and cetaceans. Anything intelligent, and I love when animals previously thought to be less intelligent show some real brains.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I like everything, except chimps/gorillas and mosquitoes. I am also not really a fan of leeches.

The natural world is fascinating to me. Always has been, and always will be. I definitely prefer the natural world over the human world.

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
In general I love all animals. I tend to veer more towards the "misunderstood" ones. Reptilia is by far my favorite class of animals. Though I do love many invertebrates and mammals too. I really can't name just one specific species. Maybe a list of 20 lol

Stugy

Arachnolord
Arachnids, most aquatic inverts, reptiles, fish. I can't really like mammals xD Not my thing at all. Though as a specific animal then I'd probably choose a peacock mantis shrimp. Smart, beautiful, and powerful.