What's your dream T?

xWoomy

Arachnopeon
What's a T you dream of owning? Mine is the P. Metallica, but I don't have any experience with Ts. But, what's a T you would love to care for?

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
I really, really want a Pamphobeteus species solaris. The males and females are both so gorgeous! It’s just the $450 dollars for a sling that’s stopping me. I think the ones being sold were all less than an inch, and boy would that suck if one were to go belly up from bad genetics or whatever. I think the price should drop in the next year or two. So then hopefully I’ll have my chance.

xWoomy

Arachnopeon
I really, really want a Pamphobeteus species solaris. The males and females are both so gorgeous! It’s just the $450 dollars for a sling that’s stopping me. I think the ones being sold were all less than an inch, and boy would that suck if one were to go belly up from bad genetics or whatever. I think the price should drop in the next year or two. So then hopefully I’ll have my chance.
I dont blame you, they're beautiful! I hope the price drops like you said ^^

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Psalmopoeus sp. Alquitran. I heard PFT finally started pairing theirs, really hoping to see some slings in the market stateside soon.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Harpactira atra
Harpactira gigas
Thrixopelma cyaneolum
Phormingochilus sp. sabah blue
Brachypelma klaasi

Swynix

Arachnopeon
OBT (P murinus) because I love orangeee. They're just so adorable

Also a C lividum because my mum had one growing up and I'm a sentimental boi

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I dont know really? Maybe some purple or blue Phormictopus?

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
These are on my wishlist as well
I have a friend that speciallize in Phampos. He got that speicies i am sure! He offered me a young female Pamphobeteus sp tigris for 50 dollars, but i said no. Have bad economics at the moment!

ghostly

Arachnopeon
Grammostola pulchra
Dolichothele diamantinensis
Psalmopoeus victorii
Ephebopus murinus
Phormictopus auratus
Megaphobema mesomelas