What's your dream T?

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
Megaphobema peterklaasi.

I forgot the L in peterklaasi...I have no business being on AB.:embarrassed:.

Last edited:

Moebius

Arachnopeon
Got the majority I would have previously considered a dream T, but of the ones I don't have currently;
-Ybyrapora diversipes (one of my absolute favourite NW arboreals even if I'm not personally a "Pink Toe nut" in of itself).
-Pamphobeteus ultramarinus (sling price is finally down to more accessible levels, they're my favourite Pamph next to P. cf. antinous currently). What can I say, Pamphobeteus solaris doesn't do it for me at all, there's enough orange T's out there that I find easily as interesting without thoroughly murdering the bank account.
-Psalmopoeus ecclesiasticus and victori, Psalmopoeus sp. alquitran if it ever makes the rounds at a reasonable price. Anything Psalmopoeus we don't already have really. Love em. They're an entire genus that easily grabs you like Poecies.
-Ceratogyrus brachycephalus wild form (not the damn hybrids more frequently making the rounds). I like my Ceratogyrus, so having a forward facing horn to round out the vertical and rear facing would be cool.
-Augacephalus breyeri or enzendami: Not all that rare, but you don't see them often in Canada and I've always liked them.

Noos

Arachnopeon
T. Psychedelicus
Pamphobeteus solaris
P. Metallica
Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens
Skeleton T (Forgot scientific name)
Pumpkin Patch

Tuisto

Arachnosquire
OBT will be pretty much the last one of my dream list by the end of the week. Ahhh..some day.

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
Pachistopelma bromelicola, Antillena rickwesti, H. chilensis 0.1 :shy:

Moebius

Arachnopeon
Already have it, Omothymus violaceopes.
Got a big gal of those the gal's son snagged, I'm consistently jealous when I see it out at night, she's a gem and big without being fully grown yet. We ended up with the Omothymus schioedtei gal and no complaints there either. Definitely overlooked (and underrated?) these days with P. metallica and others stealing the spotlight.

There's a few Cyriopagopus sp. sumatran tiger (last revision didn't seem to describe them?) slings that were a dream T for such a short time the dream barely realized it was a reality, hoping all goes well and we get to see their full size, really stoked and hoping for at least one gal out of the lot to propagate them in the future. I wouldn't have expected to be so into them with how readily Poecies can eclipse things, but they're wowers if you can handle their shyness and care requirements. If anything, you can have a fancy looking enclosure to make up for it .:p

Liquifin

Arachnoking
M. velvetosoma, I'm going back to the next show to look for it and also some males for breeding.

Other than that if it wasn't for the lack of availability and pricing I would have gotten all of my dream T.'s out there :troll:.

Michael Guirov

Arachnopeon
Psalmopoeus sp. Alquitran
The only one in the hobby I dont have :/

Dolichothele mottai
Harpacteria cafreriana

Minty

@londontarantulas
Got a big gal of those the gal's son snagged, I'm consistently jealous when I see it out at night, she's a gem and big without being fully grown yet. We ended up with the Omothymus schioedtei gal and no complaints there either. Definitely overlooked (and underrated?) these days with P. metallica and others stealing the spotlight.

There's a few Cyriopagopus sp. sumatran tiger (last revision didn't seem to describe them?) slings that were a dream T for such a short time the dream barely realized it was a reality, hoping all goes well and we get to see their full size, really stoked and hoping for at least one gal out of the lot to propagate them in the future. I wouldn't have expected to be so into them with how readily Poecies can eclipse things, but they're wowers if you can handle their shyness and care requirements. If anything, you can have a fancy looking enclosure to make up for it .:p
Got a Omothymus schioedtei sling too, looking forward to it getting bigger.

Harry Haller

Arachnopeon
Birupes simoroxigorum.

Bonnetina cyaneifemur.

Ischnocolus sp. United Arab Emirates. (Maybe they soon will be a described species, who knows...).

Orphnaecus sp. 7

Scopelobates sericeus

Jesse607

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Aphonopelma steindachneri
Aphonopelma anitahoffmanae (spelling?)

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I’ve always wanted to have a T blondi but don’t have the space or money for it, I’ve got two LPs though so close enough lol

Would also love to have an S calceatum again but I have a toddler now so that will need to wait until the far future

aarachnid

Arachnoknight
For “species I currently feel comfortable keeping”: D Pentaloris and a mature G Pulchra.

Eventually I’d like an E Murinus, but they’re a little much for me right now.

Harry Haller

Arachnopeon
For “species I currently feel comfortable keeping”: D Pentaloris and a mature G Pulchra.

Eventually I’d like an E Murinus, but they’re a little much for me right now.
Go with what you feel comfortable with. That is the most important thing to enjoy the hobby and keep your T's in a good way. D. pentaloris is one of my favorites. Beautiful, active, easy to keep. Give her (worth to buy a sexed female) some dry leafs, sticks and a hide, and she will thrive, constructing her own home. It will be fascinating to watch.
Davus pentaloris.jpeg