What would you name her?

AHMR

Arachnosquire
I'm sorry if you viewed my comment as "negative" because that wasn't my intention, nor my goal was to mock or offend anyone (sorry, btw if you were offended by what I've said).

As I've said... pets, plants, whatever... doesn't matter if someone decide to give a name to those. Their/Your choice, at the end. I'm not here to say "good" or "wrong" nor to judge.

I've only said that, for my views about, it's a bit odd that someone needs to ask others for something like that, when there's, literally, millions of choice 'ready at hand' just giving only a bit of "green light" to imagination, fantasy etc

That was my opinion only.
Yes there are millions of choices at hand. I get that. By I still asked,as I'm stumped which of those millions to choose.
You may not think it's necessary for someone to ask. That's great! But you didn't have to post that on a thread that didn't ask for that opinion. Don't wanna join the topic of trying to find a name for my girl.....no reply. Easy peasy.;)
But I'm not offended. I don't allow opinions of others to effect me that way. Life's to short. Just confused why people have to post non related comments because they don't see the point to the thread. As to me,if I don't have anything to add to the actual topic asked, I Move along.

Ah, but Sansa is becoming quite the badass.;)

Do yourself a HUGE favor....WATCH THE SHOW!!!! Its incredible.
Haha that's what my man keeps telling me. But with a preschooler sitting and watching tv for a set time is dang near impossible lol even after he's in bed,cuz then laundry,dishes,pet chores etc have me busy.
Maybe one of these days I'll get around to watching it tho. As the bits and pieces I've seen,it looks good!

I don't care what you name her but that's one of the nicest looking G.porteri I have seen in a long time.. Im a little jello..

Hell there you go name her Jello!
Ooooo I'm REALLY liking Jello! I like names that don't quite fit the animal. Like my 12lb dog is Thor.lol My cat is Kricket(cuz he never shuts up lol) and my fish at the moment are pebblebutt and buttercream lmao
Plus thank you. I think she's beautiful myself :)

Last edited:

Walker253

Arachnobaron
Darcy. It's a man hating lady I work with. She can be nice, but she might turn on you with no notice if you let her. Haha

AHMR

Arachnosquire
Darcy. It's a man hating lady I work with. She can be nice, but she might turn on you with no notice if you let her. Haha
Oooooooh my step father in law would be SOOOOO insulted if he found out I named a tarantula after him lol hmmmmm....tempting lol (in laws and I don't see eye to eye on that side lol) But ya,I'd rather not start a war on thanksgiving or Christmas over that lol
But I'm beginning to think Darcys are like bombs. One wrong move and they blow....as that's how the one I know is like to!

mistertim

Arachnobaron
How about Eostre?

And I don't get why people care if others name their tarantulas.

Kymura

Arachnoknight
I don't care what you name her but that's one of the nicest looking G.porteri I have seen in a long time.. Im a little jello..

Hell there you go name her Jello!
OK this would get my vote, tempted to steal it. That's the best ever lol :p

I name all of mine. Have a G pulchra sling and an albo coming tomorrow,
Pulchra is going to be
Sundara (beautiful)
Albo will be Masaka (fuzzy)
If you like either of those.

AHMR

Arachnosquire
image.jpeg So it's official....my beautiful girls name is Jello!
Even my mom,who can't stand my T(thinks they're eewwww lol) says she likes the name Jello and said its cute!
So ya.....Jello is her name!