What scorps will you always have in your collections?

HOITrance

Arachnosquire
Looking to expand my collection some and looking for inspiration on species I may be overlooking.
Currently have H.silenus, H.longimanus, H.hottentotta x2, P.orchraceus, A.australis, A.bicolor,, C.margaritatis, C.gracilis, T.stigmurus, LQ, and 2 N.whitei

What do you guys consider to be ones you will always keep? Emps and H.franzwerneri are on my list. What else should I keep?

MorbidArachnid

Arachnosquire
Get some more US natives dude. Anuroctonus, Paravaejovis, Paruroctonus, Smeringurus, Superstitionia, and Diplocentrus all have a lot of good stuff to offer. I especially like

Paruroctonus silvestrii
Anuroctonus pococki (phaiodactylus has the same personality theyre just a bit smaller)
Paravaejovis spinigerus
Superstitionia donensis
Smeringurus mesaensis

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
P. imperator and H. arizonensis. The two I started my collection with in the very beginning.

Crom

Arachnosquire
Gigantometrus swammerdami, Parabuthus transvaalicus and Hadogenes troglodytes

ChillAzza

Arachnopeon
Probably the scorpio marus palmatus, The burrows they dig are no short of amazing and when you do see them it's a special treat as you probably see them 10% of the whole time you have them if you have their setup right

CRX

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Gigantometrus swammerdami, Parabuthus transvaalicus and Hadogenes troglodytes
I thought real Gigantometrus weren't available in the hobby almost at all. Where are you from that you are getting them??

MorbidArachnid

Arachnosquire
I thought real Gigantometrus weren't available in the hobby almost at all. Where are you from that you are getting them??
someone was selling gigantometrus swammerdami in the classifieds a couple weeks ago