poisoned

Arachnodemon
0.0.1 P. miranda
0.0.1 H. lividum
0.0.2 P. cambridgei

only P. reduncus is now missing from my psalmo collection

brezo

Arachnosquire
0.0.1 a. metallica and a 0.0.1 a. versicolor! They have such big behinds! i love it! he he

Peter Parker

Arachnosquire
@jbelcher
I can't stand when they put em in the round plastic bins with wood chips. You think by now from talking with enough people that buy them to use a proper substrate.

Scar

Arachnosquire
Last week I picked up a B. Smithi and a C. Fasciatum! Both at about 1 1/2" and $15 a piece enclosures included!

jbelcher

Arachnopeon
That's why I moved it to a suitable enclosure ASAP. I can already a tell a change in the mood of the tarantula believe it or not.

Peter Parker

Arachnosquire
@jbelcher
Sorry to just blurt out like that and go off topic, sometimes my ADHD is in overdrive. I just saw the pick and it bothered me. I had this guy who could barely talk try,(I think he was smashed)to convince me at the reptile expo that he uses bark chips with all his tarantulas. Anyways beautiful T bro. That's a steal.

k2power

Arachnoknight
September and October have been busy for me: I picked up a blue fang and an Aphonopelma "mineral mountain" at a show in Raleigh in September and got a Nandhu chromatus as a freebie that day. I later got a second older blue fang in October along with a Brachypelma albiceps off CL. I got a cobalt blue as an exchange for a incorrectly identified tarantula I purchased over the winter and a large female P. cancerides in exchange for a clutch of 1st instar OBTs and group of 2nd instar Vaejovis coahuilae. I also picked up a Pterinochilus chordatus off CL earlier this fall.

nepenthes

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Psalmopoeus cambridgei sling around 1" from the columbus reptle show. Kind of an impulse buy but it was with a guy who didn't know his stuff. I'm pretty sure his goliath bird eaters were t. stirmi but I'm no good at IDing the buggers.

Bugmom

Arachnolord
I got a B. vagans juvie yesterday. About 2" or so. Is not a happy camper, tried to hair me three times when putting in box to take home, and when transferring from box to enclosure. Is so far my most easily annoyed spider (the employee at the store said he/she was a bit of a brat to deal with and it certainly lived up to that).

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just bought a 4.5" female A. versicolor for my male! She should be here next Wednesday. I AM SUPER EXCITED! Hoping I have tons of little blue fuzzy slings running around in the future!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Bought an A. minatrix suspect female that certainly IS a female a couple days ago ;)