What new T's did you get?

netr

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just received a wonderful package containing 22 Nhandu chromatus, 2 N. coloratovillosus and 7 Cyclosternum fasicatum. The latter two sets are approximately two years old, while the N. chromatus eclosed only three-and-a-half months ago. Sadly, seven of them were dead or dying on arrival (having travelled from Poland to Denmark); they're currently in an ICU and hopefully some of them will recover. The rest appear fine.

Some images:

N. chromatus #8. Looks to be in pre-moult to me!

N. coloratovillosus #2. Both coloratovillosus seem on the verge of moulting as well.

C. fasciatum #4. Can't get over quite how beautiful these spiders are.

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
Well...most recently I picked up my GBB sling and B. albo sling from Ken the Bug Guy as his store is here in town with me. :D I also trade him random spiders I collect around the house instead of them getting the RAID treatment my brother and his wife want to use.

This weekend is the Tucson Reptile Convention though..planning on bringing the family with me...gonna be fun times and might even pick something up if there is anything....
Awesome. That would be great! I wish I lived close to him! Plus, I really want a gbb!

---------- Post added 10-06-2012 at 11:58 AM ----------

Wow, beautiful C. fasciatum! On my must list!

I know this isn't a T but I picked up a Centruroides grcilis and a C. limbatus yesterday! Or the day before. Awesome creatures!

ImDeadly

Arachnosquire
I've just got a Honduran Curly Hair (sorry i'm at work and can't recall the spelling of the proper name), P. cancerides, P. pulcher, and a Chaco Gold Knee (see above parenthesis). All slings and all this week.

Sent from my LG-C729

Legion09

Arachnoknight
Awesome. That would be great! I wish I lived close to him! Plus, I really want a gbb!

---------- Post added 10-06-2012 at 11:58 AM ----------

Wow, beautiful C. fasciatum! On my must list!

I know this isn't a T but I picked up a Centruroides grcilis and a C. limbatus yesterday! Or the day before. Awesome creatures!
Well...I ended up picking up this beauty at the show....from Ken...lol

Nice little B. smithi...seems recently molted (molt in the container even) and roughly 3" DLS.

I probably should have picked up an enclosure for one of my other T's instead for future planning...but I couldn't pass her up...lol

And JEEBUS! It was like corn snake haven! Had to have been roughly 981375198393 baby corn snakes there...

Saark

Arachnosquire
I have an A. versicolor, C. fimbriatus and an A. geniculata coming next week. Can't wait!

Callum93

Arachnopeon
I thought I would add to this thread, as of Tuesday I will have 3 tiny little Avicularia versicololor's and a Nhandu colloratovilosum arriving

hankypanky56

Arachnopeon
I picked up a 4 inch P. regalis from ken at the show today! Also bought a good sized B. boehmi form creative creatures.. Super excited. My first old world!

Legion09

Arachnoknight
I picked up a 4 inch P. regalis from ken at the show today! Also bought a good sized B. boehmi form creative creatures.. Super excited. My first old world!
Awesome! I hope to go again tomorrow....since my wife was sick...I had to deal with my two daughters alone...and I couldn't stay more than an hour and a half...definitely not enough time to look around.

Scoolman

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I got an A. behlei MF Thursday. She is gorgeous, and so calm.
I also got a B. smithi, and B. albiceps a couple weeks ago, both female and about 3"
Oh, and i got a second A. sp. Carlsbad Green female a couple weeks ago as well. I am hoping to get them to produce sacs.

hankypanky56

Arachnopeon
Awesome! I hope to go again tomorrow....since my wife was sick...I had to deal with my two daughters alone...and I couldn't stay more than an hour and a half...definitely not enough time to look around.
Yeah I saw the B. smithi, such wonderful spiders they are! I hope she does well for you!

Legion09

Arachnoknight
Yeah I saw the B. smithi, such wonderful spiders they are! I hope she does well for you!
I hope so too...she's pretty much a rock on the side of the enclosure at the moment..lol. She was not happy with being transported...and then she wouldn't move when I got her home..heh. So now she's in the corner of the little enclosure up near the top and has been since she was placed there almost 8 hours ago...hoping she comes down during the night sometime.

nepenthes

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Went to the Cin City reptile expo, didn't plan on getting anything but one vendor that had some slings. I couldn't pass it up so I got a B. vagans. Only like 3/4-1" sling.

psyc1210

Arachnopeon
I got two small OBT slings yesterday. They were cheap enough that I figured I'd try them out. I really wanted a B smithi, or a 'Pumpkin Patch', but the pet store I went to had them priced higher than I was willing to pay.

StonerTKeeper

Arachnopeon
I traded my buddy a T. Stirmi for his 7" female P. Regalis, I miss my Stirmi, but I'm pretty happy, the Regalis is beautiful, named her Willow. :)

moghue

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Im getting 5 OBT slings in on friday and 3 A.geniculata slings on thursday. cant wait. These will probably be the last new ones for a few months as i will be getting back surgery in 2 weeks

freedumbdclxvi

Arachnoprince
:( sorry to hear that. I have had a couple friends go through that recently. Good luck and hope you have a speedy recovery.

moghue

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:( sorry to hear that. I have had a couple friends go through that recently. Good luck and hope you have a speedy recovery.
Thank you. I cant wait for the pain in my back to finaly hopefully go away. Only good thing is ill be able to spend more time taking care of my collection as i should be out of work until next year according to my doctor.