What Is My T Doing? Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The crap I see on AB never ceases to amaze me, people here will start a fight about anything. Who knew that T owners were such an aggressive bunch? :(

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The crap I see on AB never ceases to amaze me, people here will start a fight about anything. Who knew that T owners were such an aggressive bunch? :(

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Seriously. Take the caps lock off. It's the push of one button.

The spider is your issue, the caps lock is our issue.

Your ignorance is my issue as well.

Enjoy your night. There's my 'nice guy' post for the week.
I have been reading your posts for quite a while and...
Really,why you always have to come off like that? Its not 1 or 2 posts, is pretty much all the time.
You tend to post looking at the people over your shoulder ,like you know better than the rest of the world.
I just dont understand it :? I mean you can post how you wish, but since you gave somehow advice on behaving online, then I guess you can take some advice too, and my advice is that you come off really rude,and you should try to be a little nicer.

PS: I really dont mean to start any war or anything, I just thought of pointing that out.

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mr. Gone says it is also the name of a guitar pedal........... Either way, the attitude displayed by the OP was deplorable and childish.

One button, i mean come on!:eek:

Placeboani2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Haha, oh well, I guess it doesnt matter now.
I wish my T would lay a sac..
Unfortunatly ones male, The other doesnt have a mate..

Wonder what would happen if you tryed to cross breed?

(for the records im not thinking of doing it haha!)

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mr. Gone says it is also the name of a guitar pedal........... Either way, the attitude displayed by the OP was deplorable and childish.

One button, i mean come on!:eek:
Yet, you guys drove her away because of one simple thing.....so who exactly is the deplorable one?

Webbly

Arachnopeon
Haha, oh well, I guess it doesnt matter now.
Looking at the Members List which is at over 18,000 members.. I have to wonder if 'Octavia' hasn't come around before and if it isn't already planning a comeback...

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yet, you guys drove her away because of one simple thing.....so who exactly is the deplorable one?
Please don't include me in 'you guys'. i posted that one and only post, after the user had said they planned to leave.

Last time this user posted a thread, they were asked the same thing and had the exact same attitude, so i didn't respond to this thread. However, i figured there was no reason not to throw my 2 cents in, once the user had already left the premises.

Placeboani2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think this whole situation should die down now, It wont get anyone anywhere.. Unnecessary stress in my eyes.

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have been reading your posts for quite a while and...
Really,why you always have to come off like that? Its not 1 or 2 posts, is pretty much all the time.
You tend to post looking at the people over your shoulder ,like you know better than the rest of the world.
I just dont understand it :? I mean you can post how you wish, but since you gave somehow advice on behaving online, then I guess you can take some advice too, and my advice is that you come off really rude,and you should try to be a little nicer.

PS: I really dont mean to start any war or anything, I just thought of pointing that out.
xhexdx does tend to be blunt - but I think he generally says things that the rest of us (or at least some of us) are thinking. He speaks truth, even if it's sometimes a harsh truth. He doesn't suffer fools easily, and I appreciate that in him. (But then, it was one of my comments to the OP that got her to shift from all caps to BOLD all caps, so maybe I'm not very diplomatic either.)

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Your ignorance is my issue as well
Enjoy your night. There's my 'nice guy' post for the week.
You can be honest and right to the point without being arrogant and high handed.

IMO, it bothers the same and is the same rudness to be posting with the caps lock and not taking any advice on the matter, as to
post with attitude.

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Not only did she continue to post in all caps when advised to switch to lower case, but she made the text all caps and BOLD afterwards.

I hope she knows enough to remove the egg sac with a pair of long tongs. 'Hope' is used generously.

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
xhexdx does tend to be blunt - but I think he generally says things that the rest of us (or at least some of us) are thinking. He speaks truth, even if it's sometimes a harsh truth. He doesn't suffer fools easily, and I appreciate that in him. (But then, it was one of my comments to the OP that got her to shift from all caps to BOLD all caps, so maybe I'm not very diplomatic either.)
:clap: There is nothing wrong with being blunt, that is how some people are. To harp on that is the same as harping on a newbie to make their posts more readable. Only one is a simple thing to do and the other is asking someone to change who they are to suit other(touchy) people. So, who is the bigger bad guy, or do we even need to turn this into a competition.:rolleyes:

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Looks like she won.....you are all wound up like springs.
Leave it go,she will be back when she needs more help.

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:clap: There is nothing wrong with being blunt, that is how some people are. To harp on that is the same as harping on a newbie to make their posts more readable. Only one is a simple thing to do and the other is asking someone to change who they are to suit other(touchy) people. So, who is the bigger bad guy, or do we even need to turn this into a competition.:rolleyes:
Ok Curiousme, lets think for a second...

The use of capitol letters online means yelling and is not nice. It is an unwritten "law" of nice behavior to not use them online. That does not exist anywhere else and its highly possible that someone not familiar with online forums and chats dont know about it. Im not justifying her behavior, im just saying...

How can you ask somebody to be polite online, to change the way he is typing, with an unpolitely,arrogant way?

Isnt that a contradiction? You said " the other is asking someone to change who they are to suit other(touchy) people " , isnt asking to take off the caps the same thing?
Asking somebody to change something to suit other people??

Hey Im a rather blunt guy, in real life I call the things by its name, I have no problem with that...But again, thats one thing and another thing is act like a complete jerk.

Lets not mix things here.

Last edited:

Mad Hatter

Arachnofriend
Old Timer
I know what you mean Fran, I like to approach people kindly.

However, I've been following this thread for a while, and it seemed to me that OCTAVIA was the first to turn the mood sour.

Fran, I love you, curiousme, and xhexdx you are a few of the AB members I am happiest to see posts from.

Please don't fight over a thread that even I believe was primarily trollish in nature.

Come on guys. ....plee-az?

:eek:

Last edited:

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks a lot for your words Mad_Hatter :)

Really I do not mean to fight at all,I dont hold any grudge or anything against anybody.
Is just that, isnt it better to leave the attitude behind when posting in the forums? The only thing this way of posting is gonna do is, make somebody jump on it, the other get defensive, and so on and on.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.