What Is My T Doing? Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good lord,more drama on a freaking SPIDER forum than the darn car forums I belong to....Amazing....

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I gotta admit, NB really is entertaining.....kinda like a walking sideshow. {D
kind of tame compared to the veterans in my neck of the woods

lol

Good lord,more drama on a freaking SPIDER forum than the darn car forums I belong to....Amazing....
there isnt anymore drama... theres a few of us joking about the temperment of the boards.... nbd

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, what is sure is that if in fact was asome people troll like think, she got what she wanted :).

Londoner

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well, what is sure is that if in fact was asome people troll like think, she got what she wanted :).
Amen. This is the thread that just keeps on giving.

Damn! I posted again! This "zombie" thread seems to have cast a spell me :D .

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
definitely need a lil translation on that first sentance
What is for sure is that if she was in fact a troll, like some people think, then she got what she wanted :)

I am fluent in Fran speak :cool: (as is Exo) jk :D your english is excellent man, I have a lot of Francophone friends who can take lessons form you (but they would rather that I speak better French. Go figure.)

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What is for sure is that if she was in fact a troll, like some people think, then she got what she wanted :)

I am fluent in Fran speak :cool: (as is Exo) jk :D your english is excellent man, I have a lot of Francophone friends who can take lessons form you (but they would rather that I speak better French. Go figure.)
lol. I meant that if she was a troll then she got what she wanted :).
okay... i guess ill get it* soon enough:?

*franspeak

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Still, as long as the tarantula doesn't contradict her it will probably survive.
LMAO!!! {D {D

Newbs that can't take criticism (constructive or otherwise), SOS posts for "mysterious white chalky substances in T cage" or a pacing/climbing tarantula, search function/grammar police, contradictive seller review/warnings....ahhh welcome to the good ol' AB!! :rolleyes: {D

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
LMAO!!! {D {D

Newbs that can't take criticism (constructive or otherwise), SOS posts for "mysterious white chalky substances in T cage" or a pacing/climbing tarantula, search function/grammar police, contradictive seller review/warnings....ahhh welcome to the good ol' AB!! :rolleyes: {D
Good job we have at least one expert here then :rolleyes:
Everyone started out with one T just like you so hows about getting off the old high horse.......just a thought

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I see you have appointed yourself as a moderator now then.....
Hey look! It's the pot calling the kettle black!

everyone on the site had the same (or similar) sense of humor as nature boy and joe....
With respect, please don't compare me to him. He and I are nothing alike. I actually have brain cells...

I figure I'd say it since this thread is way off topic anyway and should probably be cleaned up.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL! Man, someone can't take a joke. I'm still a newb, too you know. I have 7 and hardly consider myself a know-it-all.

Can't anyone laugh at themselves once in a while? Geez! :? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey look! It's the pot calling the kettle black!

With respect, please don't compare me to him. He and I are nothing alike. I actually have brain cells...

I figure I'd say it since this thread is way off topic anyway and should probably be cleaned up.
Sorry Joe,I know you are in line for the next mod job.....after you stop smoking that funny shaped pipe that is :D

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
just clarifying

*inhale*

With all due respect, i was not comparing you to him...

Just noting that that other message board had alot of people who had a gross and rude sense of humor(you know who)

And people who, like you, had that constant sense of arrogance that only a veteran who earned that right could posess... but it "must have been earned somewhere. And, i'm too new to know how or where he earned it, so i should probably just take his word for it"

which again... with all due respect i do not mean in any rude way... thats just the honest-to-god way that i would describe the attitude... and by all means feel free to correct me if you can describe it better....

so forgive me if you took any of that as rude... but i was drawing the two of you as two very different personalities, and noting that on the first message board that i ever joined there were alot of people who had those two attitudes that i described..... and to clarify, thats how i view your personality as of now. and that is not to say that that won't change with time as i get to know you.

really hoping that clarifies things without making anyone angry

*exhale*

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
LOL! Man, someone can't take a joke. I'm still a newb, too you know. I have 7 and hardly consider myself a know-it-all.

Can't anyone laugh at themselves once in a while? Geez! :? :rolleyes:

that was definitely a joke:clap:

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i tried to say more... im not sure how it came out:? still waiting to see what he thinks

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i tried to say more... im not sure how it came out:? still waiting to see what he thinks
Joe is not the easiest dude to get along with,infact he is down right hostile....but he knows his T's and that's the way he is......end of.
Have to respect him for that even if you don't like him......

Status
Not open for further replies.