What I wasted my tax money on...

Imbrium

Arachnopeon
Ok, so it wasn't wasted. But I went crazy at the Repticon show in Columbia this past weekend. Here's what I ended up with.

B. albo

N. chromatus

Couldn't find any C. fimbriatus so I settled for huahini. Wasn't much of a sacrifice, the little thing is a super webber.

This thing darts around like crazy! This was the only spot it sat still in long enough for a picture.

Awesome webbing

H. lividum. I was so scared it was gonna eat me. Rehoming it was...anti-climactic. I'm sure it was just stressed and will be satisfyingly beastly soon enough.

E. campestratus

A. avic purchased for my boyfriend. It's his first T.

A. sp peru purple

P. irminia

P. cambridgei. It's much shyer than the irminia.

T. cupreus

I'm trying to work on stepping it up on the arboreals. I want an H. mac someday, but I totally don't feel ready. Hopefully some of these guys will prepare me. It's a confidence thing.

And when I got back home my B. boehmei had dressed up for the occasion!

This means girl, right?

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Your E. campestratus is really a G.pulchripes,aka chaco golden knee.

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very nice T´s, and yes, it means you have a nice lady;-)

Imbrium

Arachnopeon
Really? The guy had both. It's a MM. Here's another pic.

I think the lividum needs a molt. If it's a male, it's not mature. And I'd be happy with it either way.

Imbrium

Arachnopeon
Hmm...well that's ok too. It was cheap. I got it from the Exotic Kingdom people. I thought they would have known. Maybe since they had both they accidentally switched them up.

Abby

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Definitely not wasted :D
Those are some beautiful babies.
I am aso itching to spend a chunk of money on Ts

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Woaah that b boemie is gorgeous! How much did all those critters add up to? Repticon.s coming down to orlando soon so i.m thinking of driving a few hours to pick up a few sp. myself :D

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
Nice pick ups, but yea, as soon as I saw that "E campestratus" I said "Nope, G pulchripes". Exotic Kingdom does know their stuff so they must have somehow got them confused. I was at Repticon in Columbia last weekend :) Only bought one sling though. I didn't go until Sunday afternoon so I think some of the stuff was "picked over".

Imbrium

Arachnopeon
I think all together I spent around $230. I went Sunday afternoon and it was picked over, but I'm happy with what I got. The G. pulchripes was kind of an impulse buy, so I'm not really upset that's what he is. Anybody got a girl? I don't know when he matured, but he's still eating and all.