Weird White Egg Looking Things

mrbonzai211

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I looked in my avics enclosure and there were a whole bunch of white dots that either looked like eggs or individual kernals of cream of wheat. It was in the water dish and on the one of the glass walls. I have no idea what this is and it's kind of gross and freaky. Does anyone know what this could be?

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I looked in my avics enclosure and there were a whole bunch of white dots that either looked like eggs or individual kernals of cream of wheat. It was in the water dish and on the one of the glass walls. I have no idea what this is and it's kind of gross and freaky. Does anyone know what this could be?
poo maybe?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'm thinking poo, but they are't usually in 'balls' or 'egg like'. Would it be possible for you to get some pics?

Masurai

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
might be cricket poo. I hadthe same things in mt T's water dish after the a feeding. Have you fed it in the last few days.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have seen avic poo that has miny round bits all inside it almost looks like a cluster of miny tad pole eggs. If I had not seen it come from my avic in person I would have been worried. I see it quite a bit now that I know what I am looking for.

Plus he found it on the glass walls, so mold/fungus/cricket poo(which I have never seen), unless the tank is really nastly kept is pretty much out of the question.

mrbonzai211

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yes it looks like the poo in that pic. Thank you all, i was afraid it might have been something bad like a parasite invasion.

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
haha I think Ts poo looks soo funny. got to love it tho.

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
avics = poo. lots of it. unless they're really old males, ironicaly enough. {D

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
If it is like the picture then it is mold not poo.
if that is mold then it came out of the Ts back side. that was there in that webbing as it was put down, in a new enclosure with new substrate and it appeared when the substrate was dry and ONLY appears in that webbing .

TheDarkFinder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
maybe he thoght the web was mold ...??? beats me
I see the Sand? or what ever is below the web.

Ignoring the picture above, because it is very dark, and can not fix.

Does you white eggs look like this.
If it does you have mold.

Attachments