Ts you love but aren't sure why

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Another vote for G. rosea. I must like them, I have six.

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i like grammostola sp. in general... they are all great, i love my pulchra and my RCF rosie, but for some reason, aureostriata is my fav..... their colors arent' that great, but it's their attitude and size that make them worth it. :D

yes, im especially fond of rosies myself, my friend says "oh come on, don't buy that, it's just a stupid rosehair!!!" but i think rosies, and all t's as a matter of fact, are beautiful in one way or another. my friend is wrong. >:)

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pterinochilus murinus!!! The best T in my collection! (at least until I get a H. maculata or any pokie, lol!)

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i love to have a P - SUBFUSCA but they scare the crap out of me :eek: so go figure that one out :? :( :8o :8o ==== phil

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
OBT's rule!

Another vote for P. murinus. Not logical to love such a fit-throwing, nasty-venomed, speedy, pumpkin-colored OW T, but they are endearing; kinda like my neighbor's dog (named Angel of course) that wags her tail and takes the dog biscuit and then lunges at me through the chainlink. So Cute.

pinkzebra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Another vote for G. rosea. Just plain brown but I think they are sooo cute. Each of mine have a different personality. They are always hungry. And are the ones most likely to have a nice, long, incredibly adorable and fascinating grooming session after their meal. Never mind that cute dance that they do..

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
B. albopilosum. Kind of plain looking, but the fuzzy legs coupled with their mischevious antics(as far as digging and tearing up the cage go at least) cause me to find them adorable.