TOPIC: Scorpion Enclosures

Deolok

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Alright got it, thanks a lot! 6" of coco fiber and no more black light!

davidbarber1

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
JSN, I've got pretty much the same set up for my 2 V. spins (males also, I'm pretty sure) except I use the red ReptiSand and I have a hide for them. They like to sit in the hide and also make scrapes outside of it. An interesting lot non-the-less.

David

JSN

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
davidbarber1 said:
JSN, I've got pretty much the same set up for my 2 V. spins (males also, I'm pretty sure) except I use the red ReptiSand and I have a hide for them. They like to sit in the hide and also make scrapes outside of it. An interesting lot non-the-less.

David
yeah, mines getting a little bit crowded...it currently holds 9 WC specimens!, I added another flat rock so a few more could go under there....but I'm getting rid of 4 very soon...

Deolok

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Alright heres the new terrarium!!! I added about 4 more inches of substrate... Tell me what you think! {D

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
maybe you should one day get a clean shot of it crawling out the hole :p~ that would be a wonderfual picture :p~

LoganVivisected

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
pandinus i like your h. arizonensis set up a whole lot. gotta love real plants! :clap:

what is that anyways? a 10 or 20 gallon? if thats a 10 it looks like thats a small arizonensis.

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
LoganVivisected said:
pandinus i like your h. arizonensis set up a whole lot. gotta love real plants! :clap:

what is that anyways? a 10 or 20 gallon? if thats a 10 it looks like thats a small arizonensis.
a 10 gallon with a quite large resident thank you very much:mad:

just kidding;) seriously, he's pretty big, just a bad pic.

LoganVivisected

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
haha its cool man, probably just looks smaller because he is very pissed off instead of layed out and relaxed. looks like its one of the darker morphs too, which is the better looking IMO. prefer those to the all yellow versions.

Chilopet

Arachnopeon
TTstinger said:
Just wanted everyone to Know The fogers/misters are not safe I had An Exterra fogger The fogger got so hot it boiled the water it was in and melted the cable It was used in proper fashion in combo with terra water fall just want everyone to be careful with them I will no longer use them
I had a bad experience with those foggers too. Had just bought a brand new one to use with some tree frogs. But when i pet my finger in the water that it was in, I could feel a bit of a tingle from a low voltage shock. I wont use them anymore either

JSN

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
ok, here's my S. mesaensis set-up...

entrance to the burrow...

burrow shown through glass...

hordak

Arachnopeon
scorplings on the top level... spinifers on the big one...:D

Last edited:

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
JSN said:
ok, here's my S. mesaensis set-up...
burrow shown through glass...
Hey JSN that S. Mesaensis looks familiar lol. Probably MEXICOYA will say the same lol I got it from him before i gave it to you.