TOPIC: Scorpion Enclosures

K3jser

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those are the same enclosures I've been looking around for.

Where did you get them and how much did they cost you?

Thanks a lot.
I got them in Denmark, a friend of mine makes them and sells them, he got a shop allso, they are pretty cheap and good qvality.. so unless you live in denmark dont think they whould be cheaper for you to get :D but i bet there are lots of ppl out there that sells allmost the same..

Boss-D

Arachnopeon
Emp set-up

Here is my simple Emperor set up for 1 male scorp.

plastic tank, about 40cm x 30cm.
8cm deep coco-fiber substrate.
1x plastic rock hide
1x shallow water dish
1x bamboo hide
1x climbing stick in corner
1x temp/hydro metre gauge

Temp is usually around 28c. Humidity around 70-80%
Use a 100w red light for heating

Vaughan69

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Heres just a few of the new tank i built for my 2 emps, would love to hear what you think guys!!

johnson

Arachnopeon
afs

hi,can someone post a picture of a gravid asian forest scorpion which the yellow spot embryo can be seen...thanks

alexi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This might be a bad idea cuz of possible drowning, but i really wanted to try it. Got a couple of inches of false bottom, with about a 1 inch deep pool at the end and forest bedding with some frog moss, a coconut hide, and a rock to burrow under. As well as a fake plant to make things interesting. tell me what you think!

Hugo De anda

Arachnopeon
Imperial Enclosure under progress

Hi guys,
I want to share with you what is going to be the step-home of a young Emperor (Pandinus Imperator).
I recognize it´s not the best it could have, but the emp seems pleased somehow and I´ll be giving some improvements to the enclosure from time to time.
The measures of the 5.5g tank are WxLxH: 20cmx40cmx26cm or 8"x16"x12".
It always have water available in a not-so-little bowl.
I recently got the heatmat, which is low quality but does its work.
I threw the thermometer inside and the scorp is guarding it as its prey so I guess it likes it.
I just added the small coconut to play hide and seek, but he doesn´t seem to know the rules of this game really. I often play rock,paper,scisor but hes not very good at this one either.
What you see at the side is an all-you-can-eat gourmet buffet.

Imperial Enclosure RP 1024.jpg

well, this is it, my first post. I promess to be brief next time.

frajer29

Arachnopeon
Hello. Here are my terrariums for scorpions

First (45x25x25) for male Emperor Scorpion:

Second (30x25x25) for female O. Rugiceps

Please comments and suggestions and possible

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pics will come later

i have a 20 gallon long for my two male and female lovers. Two beautiful emp's in a substrate that has sand mostly at the bottom, and 4-5 inches of coco brick dirt on the top. 3 little burrows and 1 big one that they both sleep in together (awww :} )

bark covers the burrows, two flat rocks for mating, a waterdish for basking, and a waterdish to house the superworms.