Species Tliltocatl vagans (ex Brachypelma vagans)

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Thats a nice lady you got there. B. vagans used to be my life. I was dedicated to this species aha.

You have yourself a jewel :)

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Gorgeous T! I used to have an adult female and I've regretted selling her ever since. Best of luck with her.

Jakub

Arachnopeon
Nice first!
Quite the hair-kicker though..:D
Yeah, bought her like that, but she kicked a few hairs at me too when I change water in her enclosure.
Anyway, going to try get a male for her and have some babies as soon as I get one. Hope she won't eat the poor guy.

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice T, GL raising it!

I have a funny/sad story about my last B. vagans. I woke up in the middle of the night to find a large T crawling on my ceiling. I was very tired and I'm a haze, so I picked it up and set it outside, because it looked just like the Aphonopelma species that are common around my house... I should have looked closer because the next day I realized my vagans had escaped, and I bone-headedly let it go outside!!! I'm sure she's still alive somewhere, as our climates are very similar to what she requires. I'm still pretty pissed I just let her go! Stupid mistake...

draiko

Arachnosquire
He was gone for 3 weeks and last night at 23:45 he came out newly molted!

MissOrangeHat

Arachnopeon
So I got a (horrible) quality video this morning of my B. Vagans taking on a mealworm.
I was super excited to get this video, even with horrible video quality. I was highly entertained when he snatched the bugger up!

The video is on my own personal Youtube channel. Give it all the love.

BladeGypsy

Arachnoknight
My B. vagans molted early this morning - still a skittish little bugger, but legs for days. ;-) DSC01641.JPG DSC01657.JPG

botnerdlen

Arachnopeon
My sling has been burrowed for over a week in what I assume is his premolt. I miss him. Let me see your vagans!!

Or maybe show me a t that you haven’t seen in a while and Miss too.

D4DA4E32-AE6C-43F9-AA43-008617A4B58C.jpg