They are here

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
6 lil curly hair babies arrived to go under my care today.
Thanks a lot Holley.

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Curlies are, hands down, one of the cutest and easiest to raise babies IMO. They are piggies who will take prey as big as themselves. I have even had mine take pre-killed crickets that were 3 times their size! They look like funny little greedy gremlins as they try to drag about a cricket so large as they do their little "yum yum" dance.
Good luck with your new kids.

Gail

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Curlies are cute as babies. I think pinktoes are teh cutest babies though. They have clubbed feet.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
glad to hear they made it ok...hope you have fun with them...they eat like little pigs :)
And they are QUICK :D

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
they ate the day before shipping, so they would certainly eat again now! I've been feeding them every couple of days...

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
cool

so what did u usually give em? cut up meal worms?
Im gonna get some pinheads

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

I usually just give my slings pre-killed large crickets. The smaller ones tend to be stressed by live food. IMHO.

-V

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I'm feeding them cut up mealworms. I fed my community of 10 some lobster roach nymphs. Some of them freaked out so bad, they all tried to pile in their burrow together...and some of them hopped on those roaches and started chowing down.
It's safest to give them prekilled though..I'm just experimenting!

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey

The Slings are ignoring the pin heads Im gonna try mealworms or cut up larger crix tomorrow.

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Re: hey

Originally posted by Alonso99
The Slings are ignoring the pin heads Im gonna try mealworms or cut up larger crix tomorrow.
Mine are ignoring as well... The one that I gave a prekilled pinhead to is currently exploring it..

Arachniphile

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
For some reason I find this odd that your slings won't take live prey. I have three T's that I got as 1/2" slings and all of them never had a problem with live prey. Granted I am not the most experienced one in the bunch, but the thought does occur to me that there isn't a ready supply of chopped up meal worms in the wild. I look at it kind of like I do for my cats. When we buy a new cat food and they turn thier nose up at it... When the little brat gets hungry enough... it'll eat it...

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Alonso,
When I got my curly sling. I fed it mealworms. I,d crush its head and the sling would stradle it and eat as much as it could. It was fun to watch.

Gail's right on with these guys, their little pigs and they grow super fast. Their neat T's at a great price. I,m getting a couple more.

Ern

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hi,

hi holley, what kind of slings do you have for sale, how much the curlyhairs, can i have a price list? i may be interested, thanks! if you cant post it just e-mail me at JHKakos@cs.com. Thanks,
James Kakos

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh man TL, did you ever miss the deal of the century... I'll let Holley fill you in on the details.

Botar

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Dude.....you really did missed the deal of the century. Hopefully, the deal is still on.

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL! I don't think you missed anything dude. If holley has curly s'lings to move, she'll hook you up I'm sure.

Atrax

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
so sorry :(

I DID have curly slings...for the price of shipping...they are all gone now though.