The T Keepers

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Update

Ok, I am a total slacker. T-shirts are on hold for the moment, but I will do them. Just need to work out some issues.

I was going to post a new Year's T Keeper, I had the idea, just never got around to drawing it. And here it is Feb already :wall: . So I will temporarily post my newest fantasy based T pic until I get off my butt and catch up on The T Keepers.
As always, thanks for all the very nice comments. :worship:

When walking through enchanted forests, never tease the fairies. They have big and hairy friends.

wickedfaers.jpg

common spider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great Job And Great Art Work Keep It Up.

Your work makes me smile keep up the good work.

:)

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
:clap:
I'm sorry I missed this thread, and happy I found it! Great toons!
I echo the T farside, and T-shirt ideas.
Thanks for sharing your humor,
Scott

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thank you all. :worship:

I was in a cynical mood today. Or maybe I was in a where's Waldo kind of mood, I got a bit background happy.

Most petstores are pretty good, but there is always that one that gives all the rest a bad name.

petstores.jpg

SPIDERBYTE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Lol! I love it {D
Just noticed the dead/neglected stuff in the background too, yeah some petstores are just :embarrassed: :rolleyes:

Helio

Arachnopeon
OMG MAN URE GREAT!
I'm still laughing with those drawings!
As someone said, keep 'em comin'!

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Brilliant, all of them. I cant wait for the shirts, Id totally wear one. Everyone in my school already thinks Im a nut anyway. {D

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just saw this thread for the first time--these are hilarious!! Thanks so much for posting them!
The PMS "not water you incompetent two legged freak" is my favorite, but they're all great. :D

Avic_Addict

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Brilliant - What fantastic pictures and excellent humour! Have thoroughly enjoyed this thread so far!

juggalo69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You should make a printer friendly version, the people I work with would think I'm even crazier then they already do if I started posting them up on our message board