Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

The T Keepers

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by wicked, Aug 1, 2005.

1. wicked

wicked Arachnobaron Old Timer

WY
    Advertisement
    Thanks, everyone. Glad you enjoy them. :)

I keep meaning to get back here and get a new cartoon done, but I don't seem to draw for fun as much as I used to. Hopefully I can remedy that soon.

In the mean time, a prototype for a cartoon series I thought about doing -

[​IMG]

One of my bug related "Dragon Slayers, Inc" cartoons (can't remember if I posted it earlier or not)-
    [​IMG]

The site for my Dragon Slayers has been changed to -
    http://dragonslayers-by-t-a-markitan.blogspot.com/

2. smallara98

smallara98 Arachnobaron

Lol that one is great ! You should make one where the t is on its back ready to molt , and the human is on his bed haha . Naughty , mean little creatures ;P

3. MichiganReptiles

MichiganReptiles Arachnobaron

These are awesome! I've spent my entire day at work going through this between calls. Glad it was bumped! Keep them coming, please!!

4. mickey66

mickey66 Arachnoknight

Love These!

You are a Great Cartoonist! Keep them coming please.:D

5. Chaika

Chaika Arachnosquire

Great cartoons :D. Very funny :clap:

6. esotericman

esotericman Arachnoknight Old Timer

Wicked,

How many do you have? It would seem that it should be time to just put out a book of them already. I know I'd keep it on my coffee table.

7. Yes, Indeed!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

8. pede2

pede2 Arachnopeon

that's awesome man!

9. wicked

wicked Arachnobaron Old Timer

WY
    Thank you. :D

Ok, one more. In honor of my friend Tim Benzedrine who helped me get my good humor back after a rotten day. :D
    (Just hoping he doesn't own a pair of smiley face boxer shorts that might make him misconstrue my good intentions)

[​IMG]

10. angrychair

angrychair Arachnosquire

just had a chance to go through this thread, thanks for the laughs

11. pato_chacoana

pato_chacoana Arachnoangel

This thread is amazing!! Congrats on all the superb work!!! :clap:

cheers,
    pato

12. Rabid538

Rabid538 Arachnoknight

NH
    These are absolutely amazing. This hobby needs comics like this. Can't wait to see more :worship:
    -Sandra

13. Tim Benzedrine

Tim Benzedrine Prankster Possum Old Timer

No worries, my boxers are "He-Man: Masters of the Universe" prints, as you might expect....

Great stuff, Wicked! I'm embarrassed to admit that I forgot about the existence of this thread until you mentioned it.:eek: I really need to crawl out of the WH more often!

As others have said, you have extremely sharp wit and a good sense of satire that complements you drawing talents ideally, making a win-win-win set of talents. And I will add that it is extremely flattering that you mentioned me in connection with this latest hilarious offering.

14. LirvA

LirvA Arachnosquire

lol great thread

15. Chris_Skeleton

Chris_Skeleton Arachnoprince

Never seen this thread. It's awesome. My favorite would have to be the "Tarantulas kick butt." I would love a shirt like that lol. Keep up the good work.

16. Dexity

Dexity Arachnopeon

tehehe great stuff!

17. Bjamin

Bjamin Arachnosquire

That was very entertaining thanks gave me something to laugh about at work today.

18. You keep saying you don't seem to do much drawing for fun anymore so what if we started paying for weekly installments of The T Keepers??? I loved this thread, lots of very funny cartoons. I would definitely purchase a book of them, it has to be done.

19. Arborealis

Arborealis Arachnoknight

Definitely a keeper. I think a coffee table book would be an excellent idea. I know I would buy one and I know quite a few others that probably would as well. ^_^

Your drawings are very witty and amusing. Caught myself laughing out loud quite a few times and turned a rotten day into a good one after viewing this thread. I'm half tempted to print out some of those drawings and post them around my invert room. haha. :p

Please consider making a book or something. You are more than talented enough and it would be a great joy to hobbyists. ^_^

20. rooster & hen

rooster & hen Arachnopeon

YES YES Do a book ! It would be great to have around ! Please consider that as it would be a great assett to the hobby !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.