The T Keepers

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks, everyone. Glad you enjoy them. :)

I keep meaning to get back here and get a new cartoon done, but I don't seem to draw for fun as much as I used to. Hopefully I can remedy that soon.

In the mean time, a prototype for a cartoon series I thought about doing -

One of my bug related "Dragon Slayers, Inc" cartoons (can't remember if I posted it earlier or not)-

The site for my Dragon Slayers has been changed to -
http://dragonslayers-by-t-a-markitan.blogspot.com/

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks, everyone. Glad you enjoy them. :)

I keep meaning to get back here and get a new cartoon done, but I don't seem to draw for fun as much as I used to. Hopefully I can remedy that soon.

In the mean time, a prototype for a cartoon series I thought about doing -

One of my bug related "Dragon Slayers, Inc" cartoons (can't remember if I posted it earlier or not)-

The site for my Dragon Slayers has been changed to -
http://dragonslayers-by-t-a-markitan.blogspot.com/
Lol that one is great ! You should make one where the t is on its back ready to molt , and the human is on his bed haha . Naughty , mean little creatures ;P

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
These are awesome! I've spent my entire day at work going through this between calls. Glad it was bumped! Keep them coming, please!!

esotericman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wicked,

How many do you have? It would seem that it should be time to just put out a book of them already. I know I'd keep it on my coffee table.

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thank you. :D

Ok, one more. In honor of my friend Tim Benzedrine who helped me get my good humor back after a rotten day. :D
(Just hoping he doesn't own a pair of smiley face boxer shorts that might make him misconstrue my good intentions)

angrychair

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
just had a chance to go through this thread, thanks for the laughs

Rabid538

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
These are absolutely amazing. This hobby needs comics like this. Can't wait to see more :worship:
-Sandra

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
No worries, my boxers are "He-Man: Masters of the Universe" prints, as you might expect....

Great stuff, Wicked! I'm embarrassed to admit that I forgot about the existence of this thread until you mentioned it.:eek: I really need to crawl out of the WH more often!

As others have said, you have extremely sharp wit and a good sense of satire that complements you drawing talents ideally, making a win-win-win set of talents. And I will add that it is extremely flattering that you mentioned me in connection with this latest hilarious offering.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Never seen this thread. It's awesome. My favorite would have to be the "Tarantulas kick butt." I would love a shirt like that lol. Keep up the good work.

Bjamin

Arachnosquire
That was very entertaining thanks gave me something to laugh about at work today.

Leviticus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You keep saying you don't seem to do much drawing for fun anymore so what if we started paying for weekly installments of The T Keepers??? I loved this thread, lots of very funny cartoons. I would definitely purchase a book of them, it has to be done.

Arborealis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Definitely a keeper. I think a coffee table book would be an excellent idea. I know I would buy one and I know quite a few others that probably would as well. ^_^

Your drawings are very witty and amusing. Caught myself laughing out loud quite a few times and turned a rotten day into a good one after viewing this thread. I'm half tempted to print out some of those drawings and post them around my invert room. haha. :p

Please consider making a book or something. You are more than talented enough and it would be a great joy to hobbyists. ^_^

rooster & hen

Arachnopeon
Definitely a keeper. I think a coffee table book would be an excellent idea. I know I would buy one and I know quite a few others that probably would as well. ^_^

Your drawings are very witty and amusing. Caught myself laughing out loud quite a few times and turned a rotten day into a good one after viewing this thread. I'm half tempted to print out some of those drawings and post them around my invert room. haha. :p

Please consider making a book or something. You are more than talented enough and it would be a great joy to hobbyists. ^_^
YES YES Do a book ! It would be great to have around ! Please consider that as it would be a great assett to the hobby !