The T Keepers

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry it took so long to get another one up. Will this make up for it?

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The pet store one is my personal favorite. Make a T-Shirt out of that one and I will buy it!

Suzjohnson

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wicked, you have a real gift for observing and satirizing and then, the hard part, getting it down on paper. I can't express how much I've enjoyed going through all the pages of this thread and, like everyone else, laughing out loud, wishing I had a T t-shirt and eagerly awaiting the next cartoon.
Thank you!

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Wicked, you have a real gift for observing and satirizing and then, the hard part, getting it down on paper. I can't express how much I've enjoyed going through all the pages of this thread and, like everyone else, laughing out loud, wishing I had a T t-shirt and eagerly awaiting the next cartoon.
Thank you!
Absolutely.

Your cartoons rock, wicked. :worship:

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks for the smile on our faces each time we see your artwork!

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OMG!! I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now! :wall:

Your comics and drawings are genius! Now I REALLY wish I had a scanner to share as well!

X-P

bdprice1968

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks for finding this. How funny. I Lol'd.
Wicked? Any new ones. Great job.
OMG!! I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now! :wall:

Your comics and drawings are genius! Now I REALLY wish I had a scanner to share as well!

X-P

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer
This is the first I've seen this thread, and I laughed my @$$ off!!! The tank divider one made me laugh so hard, my kids ran in to see what was so funny. They didn't quite get it (they still ask me why I won't let my Rosie play with my Pokie).

The one about the apartment eviction notice hit pretty close to home too. When my landlord found out about my T's, he came over to check it out. Fortunately, he is a really understanding guy as long as you are straight up with him.

Wicked, you really need to keep this up!!! Great stuff. {D :worship: :clap:

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

Endagr8

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
AMAZING thread! :clap:

I'd definitely be interested in a T shirt.

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Those T keepers cartoons are hilarious, you should do more. :worship:

PhobeToPhile

Arachnoknight
Please don't mind me, just bumping this thread and hoping for a new edition...my favorite one was the pet rivalry one! And with the lol spids appearing, I figured this would be very appropiate to add to the mix.

B8709

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've never seen this thread til now but I love it. Very funny and good drawing! :)