The Story Behind Your Username

Palearctic Buthidae

Arachnopeon
Everything is simple for me: I deal only with Buthidae that inhabit the arid and subarid regions of the Palearctic (North Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia, Eastern Ciscaucasia and Southern Europe) from the genera Aegaeobuthus, Androctonus, Anomalobuthus, Buthus, Compsobuthus, Leiurus, Mesobuthus, Microbuthus, Olivierus, Orthochirus etc.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Everything is simple for me: I deal only with Buthidae that inhabit the arid and subarid regions of the Palearctic (North Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia, Eastern Ciscaucasia and Southern Europe) from the genera Aegaeobuthus, Androctonus, Anomalobuthus, Buthus, Compsobuthus, Leiurus, Mesobuthus, Microbuthus, Olivierus, Orthochirus etc.
Such a narrow focus! But then again, having such a focus means you can really get excellent at keeping such species :D, which is a great thing.
Do you breed as well?

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Yes, this is important for me, you need to support species in culture :)

P.S. And we know each other, we are members of the Allpet Roaches forum, my nickname is Gromphadorhini :)
Oh, a pleasure to find you on here as well!
I will have to PM you to discuss some of the above Buthid genera, and maybe about some roaches too :).

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Interesting thread, how come i never noticed it, oh wait i know. The same reason it took me almost 3 years to stumble into the watering hole, its off topic!

Mine is simple. Its my middle name and those have to be good for something right? And i added a 1 cause i am usually the second person using it and that way it is almost always not taken and i still feel like Nr. 1 :^).

Also i get really angry if it is :sour: :rofl: because i like to use a "consistent" footprint online.

xZaidax

Arachnopeon
So my username is just Zaida with an x before and after.

Zaida was a name a friend gave me during a rough time and means prosperity and growth.

All things I want for my Ts

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
My formula is that I'm from New Mexico (NM), and I like tarantulas (Ts). Plus, all the other ideas I had were already taken! :rolleyes:

ByMennen

Arachnosquire
Interesting thread, how come i never noticed it, oh wait i know. The same reason it took me almost 3 years to stumble into the watering hole, its off topic!

Mine is simple. Its my middle name and those have to be good for something right? And i added a 1 cause i am usually the second person using it and that way it is almost always not taken and i still feel like Nr. 1 :^).

Also i get really angry if it is :sour: :rofl: because i like to use a "consistent" footprint online.
I'd go with "Better Than Wolfram" show them who's boss!
Wolfram being your middle name, it may come out harsh depending on how you look at it.

I've had the same monicker for too long, I wanted to change it up.
Somehow the best slogan ever entered my mind.
Plain, simple, to the point, it seemed to sum up tarantulas. I went with it haha.

Tarantulateeth

Arachnopeon
I mean, tarantulas teeth....do I need to say more? (I'm using the term teeth loosely..... Because their wee fangs are cute/cool imo)

Moyzie

Arachnosquire
Boring, and unrelated to the hobby. A long time nickname/username. YAWNNNNN . BORING :wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

clover525

Arachnopeon
Well my name is Clover and 525 was the first number that came to my head so I just went with that :rofl::rofl: boring i know :sleepy:

Finikan

Painter of Poorly Rendered Images
Arachnosupporter +
Finikan might be a norwegian fish.

After I dumped my ex, he posted that he had "helped finikan with her" T's and had just picked up his first, an OBT.
I have just recently found that thread, and saw that @viper69 commented that I may be a norwegian fish. And I enjoyed it. My 20 year old username finally has meaning.
Thanks man!

Last edited: